Checking in, and some thanks

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I had a blast at the bash. It was great fun. As much as I hate heights, I had fun Video taping the bikes in the lift with Omar for the photoshoot while he took pics. Then on the way to Fontana, I ended up following MCMustang and Skygod (I think thats his name) as I drove Scott and Amy's truck and got some good footage... I can't wait for Don to post that footage up.

I also learned my face is on here WAY too much, as people that I had no clue who they were till introductions came up to me and said "You must be Yamahor! How ya doing Ben?!"... So with that, I'm realizing I post my picture too much...
tounge.gif

At the end, I drove Grandpabusa (Bill) to my home, and he finished his drive from there (2 hrs up the road). Well both of us got confused on the interstate in Knoxville... Somehow we both thought the I-40 exit was this particular one... Well, with the heavy rain, trucks, and general traffic, I accepted we were on 40... Then the rain let up... On the Kentucky border. SOB! We were going North instead of East! We got back on track after our detour, and finished the drive otherwise without problems that I know of (haven't heard from Bill yet, gotta call him in the AM).

So now, onto the list...

First of all, I gotta thank Gixerhp, if it wasn't for John, I wouldn't have been able to make it down there, so thank you VERY much!
Next, VMan. Kevin, I know I didn't ride your busa while I was there, but the thought you trusted me enough to let me take it for a ride meant ALOT to me. I'm also glad to see you're doing so well with fighting cancer. You're in my prayers daily.
And Captain, for giving us a place to meet each other when we never would have known each other otherwise. Also, it was great meeting you and putting that picture eluding face to a name.
And to everyone else... Dawn, Randy, Michelle, Chank, Scott, Amy, all the Chris's, Scotty, Omar, Shawn, Dave, Kristie, Mike, Tim, Jose... The list goes on... It was awesome seeing some of you again, and meeting the others.

I hope to see everyone again next bash... Preferably with a bike this time... Until then, remember these words...

GET OUT OF THE ROAD!!!!!

I talked with Grandpa late sunday not to long after he droped you off.
That was really nice of you to take him to the Hospital and drive him most of the way home
He said he's sore and wondering what the wife is going to say
Hats off to you sir
Thank you for helping out
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I talked with Grandpa late sunday not to long after he droped you off.
That was really nice of you to take him to the Hospital and drive him most of the way home
He said he's sore and wondering what the wife is going to say
Hats off to you sir
Thank you for helping out
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
bowdown.gif
No problem at all on that end. I just feel bad we went 55 miles out of the way on my watch.

bowdown.gif

Hey Ben, I can't wait to see that footage myself!, If I had known I was on film I would have followed my lines Better! LOL
cool.gif

Not a problem Ben, i was glad to pick you up! Also it was good to see again.
beerchug.gif

Ben it was great to see you again too, really glad you found a way to make the event.

Hope the world treats you well going forward!

Awwwww, it was great to see you agian Bennie Boo Bear! Your a fun guy to hang with....or is that perch?

phpsawi34AM_1_.jpg

Always nice to see ya, Ben. Love your energy and sense of humor!
cool.gif

See ya next time............

It was great seeing you again Ben...always a lot of laughs
smile.gif

Glad you're back home safe
coolold.gif

Back