So what R you guys doing to prepare for the Bash?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Here is a current pic of Bessie

DSC05202__Medium_.JPG

Looks good Shawn.  
thumb_up.gif

All Bullet has are new front forks from Traxxion Dynamics, and an alarm. Other than a new "customized" Nelson Rigg tank bag, stem mount, fluid change and in depth going over, that'll be it.
I'm conditioning my passenger with new gear. Her boots just came yesterday.  
cool.gif

Very nice, Shawn!

All Suzi is getting is a bath.........

new Michelin Pilot Powers, just trying to get the most of the ones that are on there now. also put new braided front brake lines on. Other than that, just riding.
biggrin.gif

Dear Friends

I'm not doing anything other than trying to get some protection for my 'Busa's favorite rider--moi.

I'm freshly back into motorcycling after a fourteen-year hiatus, so I'm starting from scratch. Yesterday was host to my first ride with a Joe Rocket mesh motorcycle jacket. When the credit card cycle flips again, I'm going to get some boots (probably Icon's SuperDuty 3s) and some real motorcycle gloves (I'm currently using US$0.99 Wal-Mart specials).

I envy you guys who know how to work on your own bikes!

I reckon I need riding skills more than anything else. When I was riding in the North Georgia mountains yesterday, I passed no bikes and was passed by about a dozen bikes. (I was faster before seeing that ridetodie.com site that someone linked to on this site this week. Now, every time I run into a blind turn, I slow down to a creepy crawl.)

I look forward to meeting you guys at the Bash.

--Jaddie

Back