Well, we are closing in!

Well, we are closing in! - Help me out please...

• Pay for the photoshoot, unless it rains, then pay towards food

Votes: 43 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys I understand the funding thing and all. I will donate when I get there. I would like a CD and will contribute to food, fun, and fellowship!!! 1 week and a day for me!!!!! Be there thurs. morning!!!!!

woot.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
DNGrumpy @ Apr. 15 2008 said:
1375391[/ATTACH] AM]
When I said breakfast I meant if I was awake and already outside making myself one of my Famous half pound cheeseburger on EGGO sandwiches...  That everybody cringes at when I make them at work...
dont forget the over easy egg in the middle too.... things are too dry without..

On a hungry day, will still dip in syrup...  
laugh.gif
puke.gif

Breakfast burritos Mr Bogus. Have you forgotten already? You really need to get back here.

r8
IF there was any one item that makes me homesick for the southwest it is homemade tortillas and good huevos rancheros..    The "tex mex" food of the "midwest" falls way short..

Your "flaunting" of the burro will land you muy grandes problemas...

There is not anyone for at least 100 miles that even makes a decent tortilla....   All I have is the store bought variety that stink when you heat them in the microwave...
I might be able to help you. Mexican restaurant that makes there own. About as huge as a 20 inch hub cap.
winkold.gif

Don't know when I can swing by but PM your addy and I'll try to get you some. Will send after the bash.

r8

zzwhip.gif

Chorizo, eggs and cheese with salsa in fresh tortillas, the ultimate breakfast taco.

Bump... Poll will close on Friday, 18 April at 1800 EST

Hey Guys I understand the funding thing and all. I will donate when I get there. I would like a CD and will contribute to food, fun, and fellowship!!! 1 week and a day for me!!!!! Be there thurs. morning!!!!!
What he said, Some of us newbies may not be familiar with all the Bash protocol. Forgive my ignorance, I was a little confused with the poll at the top of this thread.

I "assumed" pics are available after Bash on this site(downloadable), but it sounds like(if you pay), you get a CD?
dunno.gif

Jaddie shoot is separate but, each shoot should have funds?
dunno.gif

I "assumed" donations would be collected at Saturday night dinner?
dunno.gif

Does it make sense, to make one check out(or is cash better) for one amount to help the bash?, I arrive Friday afternoon and will be leaving Sunday. Who would I give this check to, and at what event(dinner)?
dunno.gif

Sorry so many questions, I kinda figured I would show up and go with the flow. Im new to the Bash and wish to do my part. All helpful suggestions are welcome.

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

The larger COOKOUT is Friday at the Phillips dinnertime throught whenever...

What he said, Some of us newbies may not be familiar with all the Bash protocol. Forgive my ignorance, I was a little confused with the poll at the top of this thread.

I "assumed" pics are available after Bash on this site(downloadable), but it sounds like(if you pay), you get a CD?
dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

Does it make sense, to make one check out(or is cash better) for one amount to help the bash?, I arrive Friday afternoon and will be leaving Sunday. Who would I give this check to, and at what event(dinner)?
dunno.gif

Sorry so many questions, I kinda figured I would show up and go with the flow. Im new to the Bash and wish to do my part. All helpful suggestions are welcome.
+1 Seems this could be organized a little better...

1. Why not pin a "Bash Food Fund" post, with a $$$ Countdown for what is needed, and what we have, who donated what... This provides transparency and an objective.

2. The Photo shoot $$$ should be collected from everyone participating in the shoot, onsite.
race.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

FWIW...there will be a table or something setup with forms for people to fill out that wish to order a copy of the disc that will be supplied by KillBoy.
MrsBusaCruise aka "Julie" & her friend will be helping out with the lists and any money collection meant for that item.
beerchug.gif

FWIW...there will be a table or something setup with forms for people to fill out that wish to order a copy of the disc that will be supplied by KillBoy.
MrsBusaCruise aka "Julie" & her friend will be helping out with the lists and any money collection meant for that item.
beerchug.gif
Thanks for the clarification
thumb_up.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Robot @ Apr. 16 2008 said:
1379336[/ATTACH] AM]

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

+1  Seems this could be organized a little better...

1.  Why not pin a "Bash Food Fund" post, with a $$$ Countdown for what is needed, and what we have, who donated what... This provides transparency and an objective.

2. The Photo shoot $$$ should be collected from everyone participating in the shoot, onsite.
race.gif
The photo money is a seperate thing.  As for the food fund most of us that were or are bringing food were doing it on our own, FROM OUR OWN POCKETS and were just giving the stuff away because we are nice people.  Most people would normally cough up a few dollars when they eat just because it felt like the correct thing to do...  So no it is not organized, we have tried to get a handle on it and it will never go as smooth as it should.  But hey guess what, next year you are in charge of it all, HAVE FUN!!!

zzwhip.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Robot @ Apr. 16 2008 said:
1381547[/ATTACH] AM]

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

+1  Seems this could be organized a little better...

1.  Why not pin a "Bash Food Fund" post, with a $$$ Countdown for what is needed, and what we have, who donated what... This provides transparency and an objective.

race.gif
The photo money is a seperate thing.  As for the food fund most of us that were or are bringing food were doing it on our own, FROM OUR OWN POCKETS and were just giving the stuff away because we are nice people.  Most people would normally cough up a few dollars when they eat just because it felt like the correct thing to do...  So no it is not organized, we have tried to get a handle on it and it will never go as smooth as it should.  But hey guess what, next year you are in charge of it all, HAVE FUN!!!
boohoo.gif
I'm not attacking you bro, just was upset at the low amount of $$$ donated to the cause and thought if there was an actual post with a $ amount required to cover everyones expenses it would make it easier to reach that goal. I would be glad to start a post for this for you guys providing the food, this year or next... Just wanted others feedback to see if my views were shared amongst the other members... Now its time for one of these...
beerchug.gif

zzwhip.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

dunno.gif

Okay poll is closed... I think I need to clarify a few things about Donations around here... might be too long since the trouble went down that people have forgotten how this all started.

muhaha...I just voted.

oh yeah...just bought the meat today....getting smoked tomorrow and sealed.

I can't come but will match runeight's $50 and raise ya $25.....send me a paypal addy...You guys have fun down there one year I will make it home to come....

The most important thing is that you guys all have fun and make it back home in the same condition that you left. Pay for the photoshoot and let the food issue work itself out. Nobody goes on vacation without the ability to buy there own food....I hope.

Back