Zxalan Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse info Needed

ZxAlan thanks for the info

Busagringo the rear tire stock is the BT56J and I have replaced them. They are ok and I trust them more than the D207 sport max II. I ride in the rain also and have gone close to 100mph in the rain with no problem.Ride safe all

MAW was more for the tires I ordered.

I went with the Michelin Macadam 90x for $89 front and $108 rear plus $16 for two day shipping from Tire Express.

I've bought lots of stuff from MAW Online and have generally been pretty satisfied with the prices and service. The thing to watch for is they tack on "handling," which can up the price you're expecting to pay.

I happened to come across a print ad for Chapparel in a bike mag and their price for the BT56SS was the lowest I've seen. I need tires and I'll probably use them.

ZxAlan,I notice that you posted that you can get the set of BT56Js from MC Acc Warehouse for $218 shipped to your door,What is the phone number or website so that I can order these tires and how much did you pay for shipment? I know that RoadRider sells the rear for $128 and I'm getting ready or will be in need for my third rear tire and maybe my first front tire since my hayabusa has close to 7,000 on the dial.Thanks for any info.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 14 July 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 14 July 2000).]

Cisco, the website is www.mawonline.com, I think. 1-800-241-2222.
I don't remember shipping but the front tire was $78.99 and rear was $117.99, once again, I think, total to the door was like $218-220. ball park any way.

Hey Cisco,

Correct me if I'm wrong, the BT56J's are the kind the busa comes equipped with originally, right? And they are 200 and not 198?
Thx.

Back