Zx14 wheels on gen1

Has Suzuki ever had issues with cracked wheels ???
Posted via Mobile Device

why do ppl want to put zx14 parts on a busa a diffrent thread some body used zx14 brakes now wheels heck just go get a zx14........GSX1300R SUZUKI HAYABUSA:bowdown: is what it is the best so leave the bike alone:poke: :rulez:

why do ppl want to put zx14 parts on a busa a diffrent thread some body used zx14 brakes now wheels heck just go get a zx14........GSX1300R SUZUKI HAYABUSA:bowdown: is what it is the best so leave the bike alone:poke: :rulez:

Because the zx14 wheels look a LOT better than the busas stockers. One of the only things the kawi has that looks better than ours

Would look killer. May require some fab work on the spacers. I thought about zx10 wheels. I have heard for stock they are pretty much the lightest wheels in the Kawasaki line.

Why? Question is why not? Its all just parts. Who cares what machine it came on. If it improves on the performance of my machine for a fraction of the cost, why not? Ive got a set of zx10 calipers (which are tokico, same as brand on the Hayabusa) and master cylinder which made a huge difference in stopping power over the stock setup.
As in for leaving the bike alone, Im pretty sure about 98% of the riders on this board have made some kind of modification onto thier bike.

R1 set up on a Gen 1

rollergood.jpg

pics001.jpg

Back