ZX14 Retired from the Bashes

sroos

Registered
Well after some discussions with fellows riders and deliberating with my wife for weeks (trying to get acceptance on a fourth bike) I made the plunge today and picked up a new white and blue 09. Now I just need to add a few items to it for comfort and dump the heavy exhaust. So at the fall bash I'll just bring the ZX14 for backup in case the dragon wins!:thumbsup:

Are you the one that went on the ride with us that day to bridal falls? On the blue 14

Welcome back to the .org Steve. Glad to hear ya got the 09. Wasn't sure if you were gonna follow thru when we were talking last. Really disappointed that we didn't get more time this last bash.:beerchug:

Congrats Steve. Now I told you to send me pics if you got it, but still no pics. :D

Yes, Steve was on the 14 on the ride to Bridal Veil Falls.

Ok let me get some sleep tonight and I'll post some pics tomorrow. Nothing amazing as she is bone stock. But it was hard to find a white one. I have to ditch the mufflers at minimum.

ZX14 is blue and I think I was the only ZX14 at the bash.

Selling rides on the ZX14 is interesting.

I would like to locate the picture that was taken of me at the dam with the ZX6 lady rider. The guy shooting the PICs took basically one pic of every rider behind their bike. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ok let me get some sleep tonight and I'll post some pics tomorrow. Nothing amazing as she is bone stock. But it was hard to find a white one. I have to ditch the mufflers at minimum.

ZX14 is blue and I think I was the only ZX14 at the bash.

Selling rides on the ZX14 is interesting.

I would like to locate the picture that was taken of me at the dam with the ZX6 lady rider. The guy shooting the PICs took basically one pic of every rider behind their bike. Any help greatly appreciated.

not every rider, he didnt get me!

Back