zx14 brake rotors

Nicholas

Registered
anyone know if they would fit on gen 1 busa?, to me i think they would add more braking power if they fit

I'm curious why you think they would brake better? 14s have 300mm rotors to the busa 320mm. Busa have more braking surface for the pads to grip.

Zx14 brakes are alot better than a gen1's, but I think you would need more than just calipers to do the job. Could get a Gen2 front end.

I'm curious why you think they would brake better? 14s have 300mm rotors to the busa 320mm. Busa have more braking surface for the pads to grip.

Noooooo, 310mm buddy get it right! :beerchug: .... more surface or not, the brake master sucks and the 6 pot isn't any better then a good quality 4 pots.

Last edited:
If you're on a budget and looking for better braking, a set of Galfer SS lines and EBC HH pads will do wonders! The stock line/pads have alot to be desired.

i only buy HH pads, havent been able to get the lines yet

"HH" in itself doesn't really mean much, my factory Tokico HH pads on my 750 sucked, however the ebc HH made a tremendous difference. They make more noise but the pads work fantastic.

I just did SS lines and that mad the biggest improvement.I did do galfer waves and pads after the lines and it got even better.But if ur on a budget get the ss lines.:thumbsup:

Save some time and upgrade that squishy master cylinder bedore you throw too much money at it. Might be the difference you are looking for.

Back