ZX12 vs Busa Vid

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Capt or anyone where is the vid of a comparo between zx12 & Busa? Its not in my collection of disks that my buddy sent and I cant locate in the video room.
My cousin is thinkin of buying a 12, so we can have a little friendly comp, he's a Kawi man from way back... Thanx guyz - Kent

Ok, thanx guyz however I just tried downloading and its gonna take 7 hrs! ( I miss my high speed cable ) Any way to zip file it to me? Or any of my busa buddies care to copy it to disk and send it to me??? I would gladly return the favor as I have a bunch of stuff on disk and VHS tape...
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Capt or anyone where is the vid of a comparo between zx12 & Busa? Its not in my collection of disks that my buddy sent and I cant locate in the video room.
My cousin is thinkin of buying a 12, so we can have a little friendly comp, he's a Kawi man from way back...  Thanx guyz - Kent
Man, do I feel sorry for your cousin.
I'm an ex Kawi man (zx7,zx9,zx11), the Bus is a way better product all around.

Ok, thanx guyz however I just tried downloading and its gonna take 7 hrs! ( I miss my high speed cable )  Any way to zip file it to me? Or any of my busa buddies care to copy it to disk and send it to me??? I would gladly return the favor as I have a bunch of stuff on disk and VHS tape...  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Tell my how to do it and it's yours. I'm not sure what you mean by zip file.

Ok, thanx guyz however I just tried downloading and its gonna take 7 hrs! ( I miss my high speed cable )  Any way to zip file it to me? Or any of my busa buddies care to copy it to disk and send it to me??? I would gladly return the favor as I have a bunch of stuff on disk and VHS tape...  
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
Hawaii, the movie is buffered and streamed from another site so I know of no way to zip it to you or put it on disc.
I will look into it at greater length tomorrow and get back to ya on if it's possible at all.
Bill

Hey Hawaii,
d/l-ing it now, gonna try some aggresive zipping, but don't know how much it'll help, coz it's wmv, and those things are already compressed ... I'll let you know what the final file size is.

Hmmm, it only rar's down from 53000kb to 52000kb, not a real improvement he ... I could however chop it in smaller parts (10 x 5mb for example) and then upload it to you so ... or I could upload it to the site (if someone tells me how) ... or I could just shut up and face my stupidity  
11doh.gif

Back