ZX11 efi turbo build

I would like an air/c02 shifter.... Can't decide between two.... I can put an on board pump for air.... And the c02 go pretty long before fill up at local paint ball shop..... In general I think the kawi needs longer gap timing between shifts
I don't know exactly how it works... but on mine there is an MPS(I believe) air pump that inflates the swingarm.... the air system runs the air shifter and wastegate(ams2K boost control)…. anytime the air pressure gets below 100 psi or so.... the air pump comes on and blows up the swingarm... im always using the airshifter to MAKE sure the pump comes on...… it hasn't failed yet.

That's cool setup ali123
not my build but thanks..... and im not sure but PH has a sweet air shifter setup.... Its a custom combination of parts to do it.... but it looks and works flawless.... horizontally mounted ram, and it NEVER misses a shift.... he could tell u more about it.... that's if its even available for a zx11 or if he does them anymore.....

I don't know exactly how it works... but on mine there is an MPS(I believe) air pump that inflates the swingarm.... the air system runs the air shifter and wastegate(ams2K boost control)…. anytime the air pressure gets below 100 psi or so.... the air pump comes on and blows up the swingarm... im always using the airshifter to MAKE sure the pump comes on...… it hasn't failed yet.
It's probably something similar to what I have in my bagged truck, a pressure switch wired in line to the compressor circuit, my setup is a ground interrupt. If the tank drops below a target pressure and the main switch is 'on', the switch closes the circuit and the compressors run until it hits the upper limit. 120 low to 180 high is what I have, but they're available in all sorts of combinations. They're super cheap if you want to buy a backup for peace of mind.

Thanks Mr Brown...... Good info....ive always planned an air pump, to fill tank at a specific psi....but then started thinking about how I really only want it for an occasional run through the gears like a drag race.... But also on the street occasionally run through gears at hig boost... And thinking its safer.... But I don't k ow... I always shift with the 3-step roll throttle off slightly, same. Time pulling clutch in.... And shifting gears.

But 275-350hp......with a tigh lockup... Maybe safer with auto

Ali..... Sorry... I haven't gone to dyno..... And sorry I said "2 weeks"

Im so bad about saying two weeks..... Lol

I talked to Steve Rice about the .08 gear set...but he doesn't have any more.

Im getting lockup clutch from FBM

I probably don't need a lockup at 250+ with HD springs.... But I plan to go to 350hp...and 425 later... So I would need it

I got my lockup plate... But have to make spacer

Screenshot_20190418-220534.png

BTW: just alittle update on the dyno.... I really don't want someone I don't know, shifting gears on a dyno, I want to run it.

I found someone with a dyno to let me run it

But he won't be in my area till afew months

It's just a number right? Lol.... I still want to run a dyno session, but me doing it

BTW: just alittle update on the dyno.... I really don't want someone I don't know, shifting gears on a dyno, I want to run it.

It's just a number right? Lol.... I still want to run a dyno session, but me doing it
I think you misunderstood.
You need to get it tuned on a dyno, not just run to see what number it hits. What kind of operators are in your area if you can't trust them to run your bike??

lol... just bite the bullet and get it TUNED... if ure in the southeast.... it cant be that hard to find someone..... bust out the credit card.

Haha....well I haven got it turns do yet....it's still runs good,just too rich between 5-8k ,cause the tune is from a smaller turbo that spooled quicker

Sometime this summer I would like to get it tuned

Back