ZX11 efi turbo build

something in test mode...tunerstudio....fried something on microsquirt....so I took it to repair....that was over a month ago,haven't got back yet....i got my water intercooler hooked up....cant wait to start it

something in test mode...tunerstudio....fried something on microsquirt....so I took it to repair....that was over a month ago,haven't got back yet....i got my water intercooler hooked up....cant wait to start it
think of all the money ure saving not having to buy a kit... :cool: but honestly though... I hope u get it sorted.

haha.....I'm still saving....it should be under warranty....either way....the worst part is its taking over a month.....i thought he said 5-day fix

I got my microsquirt back from repair....as soon as it stops raining here,maybe sunday afternoon....or monday ill go out and install....and try to start.

thanks....is there a delay period before it cuts off....and comes on....like say your crusing between 3-4k rpm...i don't want it shutting off and on all the time.....thats why I though may e just temp....iat or clt....then it would come on after warm up...and just stay on till shut off -cool down

I like what you did with volts....are you saying cuts on at high enough volts....so not drawing power when coils might get taxed

Last edited:
I think I need to make sure my sensor settings are burned to ecu....and grounds are good....should start then

Are you using the micro squirt for ALL the fueling?

verify every sensor you can and calibrate to read correctly
megasquirt/microsquirt are pretty easy to calibrate
get battery voltage is one that is overlooked in it's importance in regards to duty cycle and injector dead time and so on

Are you using the micro squirt for ALL the fueling?

verify every sensor you can and calibrate to read correctly
megasquirt/microsquirt are pretty easy to calibrate
get battery voltage is one that is overlooked in it's importance in regards to duty cycle and injector dead time and so on

yes its doing everything

I'm learning....i had my map sensor wired wrong....fixed that....but now its not reading like it should....i might have to buy a new map sensor.....im reading on how to set the battery voltage....once i get these set right im sure it will fire right up

yes its doing everything

I'm learning....i had my map sensor wired wrong....fixed that....but now its not reading like it should....i might have to buy a new map sensor.....im reading on how to set the battery voltage....once i get these set right im sure it will fire right up
and for now you could use anything from autozone or napa recal to get it running

Back