ZX11 efi turbo build

I did a short run at 50-70% TPS.....to wastegate spring pressure... Which looks like 15psi....it stopped acceleration as soon as it opened....which it shouldn't do that.... Right?... It's like my bov opened up.... And revs just fell on its face.... I have bov hooked to manifold pressure after tb's... So thought it would HolD until I closed throttle... Maybe I need different spring.... So wastegate spring I'm not sure

What do you'll think of my intake temperature.... (MAT - IAT)
This was on in 3rd...just quick run...50-70 tps

Outside temp = 58f

6k rpm, 2psi...mat is 69.99
8k rpm, 5psi... Mat is 70.62
10k rpm, 15psi....Mat is 72.4

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190303-143630.png

My redline is 11,500....but it shuts of at 10k...15psi....with my TPS still open at 70%...uummmm ... Even if wastegate spring is 15psi...shouldn't it still keep accelerating.....its like bov opened at 15psi...but I should hold until I close throttle... And create vacuum I think... Maybe my bov spring is too weak

I figured it out.... My secondary injectors weren't giving enough fuel at 70% TPS or below.... 80 and above they add enough... I changed the graph... To come on alittle lower rpm... And higher flow at smaller throttle openings... Well 50-70 are more in ramp to rest of throttle and rpm

I'll test it and check megalog viewer HD... And maje sure it's safe afr... And primaries don't go higher than 75% duty cycle.....less if secondaries can stay below 70% also...

I have 815cc total.... And I believe that will make around 420hp and 21psi....on a Gt35....and duty cycle on both injector rails should be below 85% duty cycle...I'll know as I tune and build boost slow

Ill be running 15psi on pump... So I'll be gold

Last edited:
..... Boost controller for above 15psi...and if I build bottom end and go above a certain duty cycle I'll up grade secondaries

I figured it out.... My secondary injectors weren't giving enough fuel at 70% TPS or below.... 80 and above they add enough... I changed the graph... To come on alittle lower rpm... And higher flow at smaller throttle openings... Well 50-70 are more in ramp to rest of throttle and rpm

I'll test it and check megalog viewer HD... And maje sure it's safe afr... And primaries don't go higher than 75% duty cycle.....less if secondaries can stay below 70% also...

I have 815cc total.... And I believe that will make around 420hp and 21psi....on a Gt35....and duty cycle on both injector rails should be below 85% duty cycle...I'll know as I tune and build boost slow

Ill be running 15psi on pump... So I'll be gold
the dyno wont lie... IF U CAN talk frank into strapping it on his dyno... a listing on uship will likely book for 300 bucks.....(as long as ure OK with open transport and let the listing run its course and bidders bid) Georgia to NY

Last edited:
I don't have money for a dyno tune now...plus I want to be there with bike...it will be summer before that....the stand alone computer helps get it close,and I can leave it on rich side for safety until a dyno

I want to wire an auto shift by rpm or button...just haven't decided between air & c02

Last edited:
My brother and I... Are building a carport next week... I'm going to put my big block with forged pistons in my bike... Plus I think there low comp.. Cause the sit in the hole .22..ill feel better running 15psi and 21 on race gas with them

My brother and I... Are building a carport next week... I'm going to put my big block with forged pistons in my bike... Plus I think there low comp.. Cause the sit in the hole .22..ill feel better running 15psi and 21 on race gas with them
lol... ure taking it apart already????

I gunned it in 4th...and about 9500 rpm, it lifted the front end an inch...about 12-15 psi.... I'm guessing around 120mph just a quick playing.... I have no speed odemeter or Rev..... Just Rev on phone/data... I don't know.... Guessing 110-130

I want it for safety on higher boost.... Plus new block is 1166cc, instead of 1052cc
i get it... but u just got it allll together.... I thought u would be riding it.... I really wanted to see the dyno numbers on ure project.... I couldn't wait to see my dyno numbers... and to get it over with..... either she goes... or she blows. I HATE BUTT Dynos

Yes...im using tunerstudio and msdroid to data log it

The af is good.... 11.5 at high boost... I could probably lean it some, but I'll keep it safe for now....but I don't want to push my stock cast pistons...i want to run high boost on forged pistons.

I would like an air/c02 shifter.... Can't decide between two.... I can put an on board pump for air.... And the c02 go pretty long before fill up at local paint ball shop..... In general I think the kawi needs longer gap timing between shifts

Back