ZX11 efi turbo build

Btw:when I bought the efi kit,it came with a tune,just maybe turbo isn’t bigger for now,so I’ve been riding just fine in boost,it accelerates real nice on boost with good af,I can power wheelie around 120mph in 4th gear....with good af and air temps

I’ll have it tuned at a dyno to fine tune the new turbo though

I Kent the original tune is for a smaller turbo,but I will tune with the newer bigger turbo

At 10k rpm,Btw,it it was at 15psi when toting the front end at 120....which isn’t with a +6 inch arm....so not bad,probably making around 275hp t that psi....im going to run it to 19psi on pump ga....so should be around 300+....on pump

I’m getting a air shifter...if anyone has a diagram how they wired it together to auto shift in stand alone ecu,please show me how you did itt..

Has anybody used a mac port boost solenoid with megasquirt.....the settings in tunerstudio are alittle hard to understand

that is how I have my megasquirt harness wired
I have not used the Boost controller function on my Megasquirt I have a AMS1000

I would change A29 boost control output to one of my "spare outputs"
probably A31 in tunerstudio and use that for Boost controller output
Or swap my A31 to shifter control and A29 to Boost controller I really does not matter
I forget are you running a external gate?

Thanks.....that diagram is what i needed :)

yes I do have external wastegate

Last edited:
I'm having problems finding a good oil return line....searched alot....I have those an fittings now,but want a nice screw on braided line.....like I have for oil feed.....I can use a pushon line too.....either way,want a one-way in between

Back