ZX -14

busa crazy

Registered
DON'T NO ONE CUSS ME OR KICK ME OFF THE BOARD FOR PUTTING THIS ON HERE!!!
biggrin.gif

BUT SOME FRIENDS OF MINE SET A NEW RECORD IN THE SUPER STREET TIRE THIS WEEKEND AT ATCO.
RAN 8.07 @183MPH AND BACKED IT UP WITH 8.11 @ 179MPH @ 64".IT WAS A MOTOR ,NOS BIKE!!! RICKEY GADSON WAS THE PILOT!! I DONT LIKE KAW'S, BUT THATS PUTTING IT TO THE GROUND. OH AND IF IT MAKES YA'LL FEEL BETTER IT WAS A BUSA THAT WON!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
 MIKE SLOWE WAS THE PILOT.

Yep... 100 shot or more and a good multi-stage clutch setup can get you there with a hell of a pilot!!!

Some of the times you posted are from practice on Friday nights and dont count as records, he set the et 8.15 in the zx14 the MPH went to Mikey Slowe at 179 and he beat Ricky with a 8.16 on that run

Yep Slowe Beat Ricky ... Ricky Air shifter Missed gear on that pass....It cost him the race ... Things happen that's why they call it drag racing ... sometimes it's a drag ...:)

Gotta give props to anyone who's out there, regardless of what they ride. Congrats to Gadson and Slowe.

(gnd111 @ Sep. 13 2006,06:52) Yep...  100 shot or more and a good multi-stage clutch setup can get you there with a hell of a pilot!!!
pistons( size? ), head work, degreed cams, multi stage, lots of nitrous, great rider, ect.

Slowe ran a 8.02 in Virgina earlier this yr in practice, and no one knows if that missed shift cost him the race, Slowe very well could of ran him donw

Back