Zx-14!!!!!

I like the new ZX14R.

Now before you start talking about ban him, remember, we are bike riders. It does not matter what the other guy rides as long as he is on two wheels. :rulez:

I don't think you guys should get one , i have 150 miles on mine and look what happened allready .. It just fell apart in my shop .. :laugh:
]

I've heard they are unreliable but 150-miles and its already broke and in pieces... :rofl:

j/k :poke:

Hurry up and post some results as an owner... :beerchug:

Did you have it dynoed yet?

I've heard they are unreliable but 150-miles and its already broke and in pieces... :rofl:

j/k :poke:

Hurry up and post some results as an owner... :beerchug:

Did you have it dynoed yet?
Yes i did dyno it with 75 miles on the clock and the Kawi crap oil in it .. 197.4 SAE 202.8 STD uncorrected 201 Stock with Brocks gen 1 street smeg, NO P/C or tune 89 pump gas.... Temp was 70 Deg 99% humditiy .. Same dyno my 09 zx14 made 174 SAE on ( piped and tuned ) .. MY 2005 Busa 154 SAE ( stock ) 2005 zx10 147.8 SAE ( stock)..
I have a new Brocks Alien head coming that brock said it worth 4 to 5 hp over the old pipe ..The old pipe is 70 thou to small for the exhaust port and causes a flow problem ... One of the other members with 150 miles on there ZX14r with Brocks new CT ZX14R pipe and an oil change to full syn 10w 30 amsoil oil made 210 SAE on a different dyno with no P/C or tunning and 92 pump gas.. But you know dynos , they all read a little different ..

Nice. I like how you have other bikes to compare to that you have owned. Not playing anything up. Congrats again. Told me wife about it and show her the pix of you bike in the works. She likes it.

Yes i did dyno it with 75 miles on the clock and the Kawi crap oil in it .. 197.4 SAE 202.8 STD uncorrected 201 Stock with Brocks gen 1 street smeg, NO P/C or tune 89 pump gas.... Temp was 70 Deg 99% humditiy .. Same dyno my 09 zx14 made 174 SAE on ( piped and tuned ) .. MY 2005 Busa 154 SAE ( stock ) 2005 zx10 147.8 SAE ( stock)..
I have a new Brocks Alien head coming that brock said it worth 4 to 5 hp over the old pipe ..The old pipe is 70 thou to small for the exhaust port and causes a flow problem ... One of the other members with 150 miles on there ZX14r with Brocks new CT ZX14R pipe and an oil change to full syn 10w 30 amsoil oil made 210 SAE on a different dyno with no P/C or tunning and 92 pump gas.. But you know dynos , they all read a little different ..

Not bad....I'd hope they are in the 220+ range when all is said and done based on BUSA's of that cc... :thumbsup:

1300hb, I hope all goes well on the surgery. Get well and post pics and available info on your 14R. Waiting................

I'm not trying to sound cocky but I've never seen a fast 14 on the street, will see what happens with the 2012. But until proven otherwise the busa dominates aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll:laugh::laugh::moon::moon:

Back