Zx-14!!!!!

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
that is all. i was just disappointed to get on the .org and not see it on the first page.

They are kinda nice. Better than they were but an ugly profile. I want 6 lights upfront too.. lol

I sat on one at the dealer yesterday, and I was suprised how comfortable it was. The seat height is still a little taller than the Busa too.
First impression of just sitting on a bike was really good. Of course I need to ride it, but it seemed to have potential and not have a heavy feel to it.
Yep, I've owned Kawasakis, they make good stuff!
The name "Ninja" is like Jell-O, the brand is synonmous with the product.
Hate on die hards:laugh:

I don't think you guys should get one , i have 150 miles on mine and look what happened allready .. It just fell apart in my shop .. :laugh:

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Undertail and Turbo in the works??
No turbo ... Adding a 10 inch over arm , Brocks new alien head 2 for the ZX14R , air shifter .. I'm setting it up just like my 09 zx14 was when i ran 8.76 .. We will see what it does compaired to my old ZX14 ... It will be a little while before i can test it .. I go in for surgury on the 28th of Dec and i have no clue how long to recover from it .. :banghead:

Surgery?! Did I hear right?............. I hope the operation will be a success and that your recovery will be a fast one

That's cool. You can't even get a new 2012 ZX14 around my area till Feb.

Back