ZX-14 is the FASTEST ????

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
According to "Super Bikes" and Jason Britton. " THE ZX-1400 IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE IN THE WORLD " :wtf:

Bring It On :moon: That's ALL I have to say ???

Maybe he had his fingers crossed when he said it?:whistle:

No matter what he is a business man and you are right he knows who signs his paychecks...but he also knows the facts.

Wasn't that an old show ??? before he switch to Kawi.They was dragging with a Gen1 9.57 to the 14's 9.56 was the last run.

i seen that one tonight, thought it was kinda unfair to have gen 1 busa vs z 14. secondly I was under the impression that no stock gen 1 busa could hit the 9's? if so then wats the point of racing to see whats faster if their not stock because am sure I can find some very fast busa's and 14's that are extremly moded but this doesnt mean that the 14 is any faster/slower than a gen 2 busa saying both are completely stock

remeber the saying "It's not bragging if its true" and the z 14 had its one year as fastest in 07 then gen II stuck it in its place

From all the research I have done. The zx and the Busa are almost identical in the perfomance numbers. I think it would depend on the experiance of the rider to determine which would be faster. I would personally take a Busa just because of its hot styling and comfortable ride.

I believe that was from late 06. Just as the 1400 was coming out... Jason was still a suzuki guy back then.... Since then Kawasaki made him an offer he cant refuse.. the all mighty buck , :whistle: Like said above.... gen II.... takes back the title.

Yeah, that was one of the original episodes of Superbikes when he was still a Suzuki guy and both bikes were modded to different degrees so the comparo was kind of irrelevent. Plus, not to nitpick but....I think he should have said quickest as this was not a test of top speed. Plus he is wrong either way!:laugh:

Kind of funny when the guy dumped the Busa while staging.:lol:

Blow the dust off your July 2008 copy of Cycle World:

2008 ZX-14
1/4 mile = 9.97 @ 146.19 MPH
163.7hp

2008 Hayabusa
1/4 mile = 9.90 @ 147.94 MPH
173.4hp

Yeah, that was one of the original episodes of Superbikes when he was still a Suzuki guy and both bikes were modded to different degrees so the comparo was kind of irrelevent. Plus, not to nitpick but....I think he should have said quickest as this was not a test of top speed. Plus he is wrong either way!:laugh:

Kind of funny when the guy dumped the Busa while staging.:lol:

yep that was an ancient re-run. The show sure has come a long way. Bummer he signed with Kawi but its all business I'm sure. I'm sure glad that other white dude host left the show cuz he's irritating to watch.

Back