ZX-12r only costs $11,627 out the door...its actually cheaper than the

G

[This message has been edited by Scott (edited 15 February 2000).]

Because your dealer was gouging you on the Busa. $12,200?! I paid $10,500 out the door!
I have heard that prices are different depending on the location. Where are you?

scott, i know you and you know me, and we both know that track & trail is a rip off. i got my 2000 busa for 10,500 out the door. just had to drive 30 miles down the road to l&d.

So you paid how much for a bike that is not here yet?
You got a VIN correct?
You know what they say sounds to good to be true.
If you already bought it how does it ride does it try to wheelie,or did you sign papers on a bike that is not in the showroom.
not being mean just a reallity check.

[This message has been edited by Scott (edited 15 February 2000).]

Relax cheese. Just a joke. If you've ever been in the military you know that it's said about every state, including my own.

SCOTT OR SHOULD I SAY SNOTT.ANYTIME YOU WANNA RACE A STOCK BUSA COME SEE ME!I"LL SPANK YOU HARD AND WILL SHOW NO MERCY .YOU BETTER GET TIMES BETTER THAN RICKY OR YOUR HIT>

SCOTT OR SHOULD I SAY SNOTT.ANYTIME YOU WANNA RACE A STOCK BUSA COME SEE ME!I"LL SPANK YOU HARD AND WILL SHOW NO MERCY .YOU BETTER GET TIMES BETTER THAN RICKY OR YOUR HIT>AND I BOUHGT MY SECOND BUSA A2000 blue silver for 10700 out the door and this buys me a whole season of racing.you better run under 950s bud.

Dont try to come on here in a blaze of bullshite. You'll only get tossed off as fast as you came. In all reality the price you agreed on at your mega dealership doesnt mean shite to most members here. If your gonna be a 12'er you gotta develop some class and an in depth knowledge of bikes in general, 2 qualities that have eluded you thus far. Try Again.

lots of talk. i saw the zx12 at the show.
its fugly no matter what cost.
usually vapor bikes will gain all kinds of charges by the time they materialize.
have fun on the ugly kaw. standing next to each other the busa is going to draw the rave reviews, and not only because it got there faster.

Why would a dealer sell a New bike below MSRP which is in obvious demand from many people. Either he has a great surplus or hes an idiot! And we all know there sure is no surplus! Well maybe when they start trading them for Suzuki's. HAHA

Just checked with a dealer in my neck of the woods he was,nt to sure, but said you may have been at a cash price. 12,199 was more of what I got out of him. Either way they have'nt had anyone even ask about buying 1! To each their own smoke him dragabusa!

[This message has been edited by HYABYA (edited 14 February 2000).]

Hey THE MOTORHEAD!

Since when did RICKY MARTIN start riding motorcycles? I assumed he was just a singer.
Well I guess they let anyone ride a KOWASUCKER......

Scott if you would please post on labusas I could educate you on a think or two.
Just to let you Know I do not even consider the remote chance of getting rid of CopperTop
I am a die hard green to the bone Kaw man but while everyone was waiting for this zx12
I was riding (and I did not even pay close to retail I do work for a dealer).
If you even read some of my posts you would see I can't wait for the bike to get here.
The point I was making is that you can not buy a bike with no VIN numbers period.
so if you did purchased this too good to be true deal I guess you will be riding it to the strip to race me correct.so what color did you get?
Scott I mean snot green.

Back