Zuk vs Kaw Battle For Crown

Ricky was already beaten on that bike by EJR, so it is all hype. The video is out there. He was beat by the same bike called Baba Yaga.
Thats not the bike he's racing with and a rolling street race is not a drag from the tree race so him losing a street race to another bike/rider is not really relevant to what they got going. I got no dog in this fight just stating facts.

Cool. Didn’t know that. My understanding was they both had low first gear in them.
I would have to say your right about the lower 1st gear. In one of Moore’s videos he did say they swapped out the stock 1st gear. Still pretty impressive for stocking motor. Nice thing about the newer bikes you don’t have to split the case or pull the motor to do anything to the transmission.

I would have to say your right about the lower 1st gear. In one of Moore’s videos he did say they swapped out the stock 1st gear. Still pretty impressive for stocking motor. Nice thing about the newer bikes you don’t have to split the case or pull the motor to do anything to the transmission.
I recall the days when Suzuki and Yamaha used "cassette" style transmissions in their RG and RZ 500s...

Great idea so you could change them out and service them easier..

I confess I don't know that much about either of these guys outside of the obvious but I cant help but wonder if these guys really hate each other or if they are just reasonable to each other and enjoy the hype when making video's.

I confess I don't know that much about either of these guys outside of the obvious but I cant help but wonder if these guys really hate each other or if they are just reasonable to each other and enjoy the hype when making video's.
People hate losing trust me when I played high level hockey it sucked I'm sure the same applies here, I know Ricky was mad at Moore for the carbon fiber fuel tank and made a big stink about it.

Back