Zoom....zoom....!!

Twin turbo V8. Not going to lie....google is my friend. I do see that the 2020 C63 S puts out 503 hp so...
I've owned a couple Mercs but none that fast. Im sure someone else here has more knowledge on the subject
Sorry, I was editing my post probably while you were typing...I went in the internet and looked it up.

That's why I keep it under 120 very briefly and very rarely. People would already think that's insane. I can't afford to get arrested now. I have to get to some racing events to do what I want to do. I guess I'm growing up at age 53.

By the title I thought this would be about a Mazda lol. Coincidentally my two cars are a Merc and a Miata.
I hope the fun of having parents with a car like that offset the butt chewing he must have gotten :D

...and then some....won't the parents be impressed.

@Mr Brown the tail of this Mercedes looks like an AMG something or other doesn't it?
Its a C 63 AMG...had to have some work in it to be moving that fast.
It is a C63, the first gen was a 6.3 n/a V8 the second on are 5.5 biturbo V8s. The turbo cars are literally a tune away from 700 at the wheels. Stock they're limited to 155 or so (least the early ones were) but again, just a tune away from 165+ on a stock delimited motor, easily capable of 190 with a tune and downpipes.
My car is an S55, it's an older, supercharged V8, pullied, tuned and secondary cats deleted. Over 500 to the wheels, I can literally set the cruise at 180.

I wouldn't attempt that speed in that car. Maybe a proper sports car LOL At that speed I don't see this being very stable.

Back