Zoinks! / Shaggy / gmmech07 home.

Zoinks!

Registered
Made it home around 11 yesterday morning. Just haven't had time to post up till now. Had a funeral for my great uncle at 12:30, friend's birthday party after that, then over to another friend's house to work on some math homework. Just got home about an hour ago. Had a great time with some awesome friends!

Glad you were able to make it. Thanks for driving with us....the Dragon was a new experience with a Mustang! It was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kevin...loved seeing you and I'd like a redo on the ride in your Mustang :D

Jaeger free post via Tapatalk

Like, Zoinks!
It was great meeting you- glad that you made it home safe...

Glad you made it home...and with a clean car. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you're home safe and sound ... more or less.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

Glad you were able to make it. Thanks for driving with us....the Dragon was a new experience with a Mustang! It was fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

No problem! It was a fun day. Hope you weren't too freaked out, lol. But, I mean, I could have driven it like I did when I was alone... Gettin sideways FTW. :whistle:(not too much, though, lol.

Kevin...loved seeing you and I'd like a redo on the ride in your Mustang :D

Jaeger free post via Tapatalk

Yeah, howbout a jaeger free ride, lol. (note to everyone else... I wasn't the one full of jaeger:laugh:)

Glad you made it home...and with a clean car. LOL

Me too! I'm not gonna lie, there was a time when I was getting a little worried...

Next time we turn left out of the Philips with the Mustang! :whistle:

Nice to see you again Kev....Zoinks!

Sounds like a plan! Although I really do plan on having the busa with me next time. But if not!...

Kevin...see i remembered!

Zoinks!

Hope you get the Busa out this spring! See ya then!

Thanks everyone!

No problem! It was a fun day. Hope you weren't too freaked out, lol. But, I mean, I could have driven it like I did when I was alone... Gettin sideways FTW. :whistle:(not too much, though, lol.

I wasn't freaked out....too much! :laugh:

I still want that bear.....next time you're there with the car we're grabbing it and running! :whistle:

:rofl: love the name change! LOL

Nice to see you again!
Next time bring your bike! :poke:

I wasn't freaked out....too much! :laugh:

I still want that bear.....next time you're there with the car we're grabbing it and running! :whistle:

Well, all I have to say about that is...

IMG00483.jpg

Back