ZG or Corbin

Deuce_C15s

Registered
It's like the title I'm looking for your opinion on which seat is more comfortable. The ZG or the Corbin? I'm hoping Pashnit will chime in because I have read that he has both and we all know that he's got some miles in the saddle!

I sold pashnit the Corbin seat currently on his bike, sounds like he's happy with them: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...-rides-central-cal-motorcycle-wonderland.html

P.S. I sold it only because it won't match my black/grey 09 (which already had a SUZ Gel seat as well). I had a achance to use the Corbin for the IBA SS1000 that I took in 2010 and was very pleased with it. Took my current gel seat on a 2-day, 1800+ mile trip and my heinie was also happy with it.

I love my Corbin. It works very well for me. The longest ride I've ever done was more than 21 hours.:thumbsup:

i sold pashnit the corbin seat currently on his bike, sounds like he's happy with them: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...-rides-central-cal-motorcycle-wonderland.html

p.s. I sold it only because it won't match my black/grey 09 (which already had a suz gel seat as well). I had a achance to use the corbin for the iba ss1000 that i took in 2010 and was very pleased with it. Took my current gel seat on a 2-day, 1800+ mile trip and my heinie was also happy with it.

where did u get that gold/brown seat from. It a sweet looking seat

where did u get that gold/brown seat from. It a sweet looking seat

bought it from a member here years ago when I had my 08 blue/gold (just like yours)

frame plugs.jpg

What is going to be the main use? Long rides or everyday use? I believe they are build for differents uses. I rode 1300 miles in 22.5 hours in my ZG and wasnt bad, but its better on the everyday commute and riding the twisties.

Wilson, Compared to stock-Is it taller or lower? Is it narrower at the front? I guess I will have to sit on your bike & find out....

Hayabusa4life said:
What is going to be the main use? Long rides or everyday use? I believe they are build for differents uses. I rode 1300 miles in 22.5 hours in my ZG and wasnt bad, but its better on the everyday commute and riding the twisties.

Not much on distance riding just yet. I just like to ride on my day off. This past Sunday was 250 miles I think. But I was a lil mad because my arse was keeling me!!

Back