Zero Gravity Double Bubble

ThunderPants

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry if this is a repeat, I looked through the forums and did not find anything about this.  With the stock windscreen I can only see the bottom half of the gauges.  If I get the double bubble will I be able to see the gauges better?  Also I found a new one on Ebay for $45 plus shipping. This seems to be a great price from what I have seen?  It is the light smoke one.  

Thanks for your help.

Yes you can see the gauges. That is a great price. The light smoke is ligt, but the dark is impossible to see through. Ask Cache I sold him mine and got a PB clear DB.

Go for it.
I love mine.

It's great at speed too.(150+)

jump9.gif

I have both the ZG Double Bubble and the PowerBronze DB. They both are great. Really haven't decided on a favorite just yet.

Brian
afro.gif

Double bubble is a must do. cheap at any price and super simple to install. Much improved gauge view and wind protection. I got clear - should have gotten smoked.

I won the auciton on Ebay for $53 with shipping. Just waiting for it to arrive, with 3 feet of snow last week and another 4 inches coming tonight not much hope of trying it out soon. I will let you know if the seller posts another windscreen.

Yes you can see the gauges. That is a great price. The light smoke is ligt, but the dark is impossible to see through. Ask Cache I sold him mine and got a PB clear DB.
Hi ive got a new smoked ZG DB and its real dark I thought it should have been close to the same shade as the orig on my 03 SE.Could you tell me how yours compared to your orig one im thinking that they sent me the dark one instead?
Thanks
Ric

Hi ive got a new smoked ZG DB and its real dark I thought it should have been close to the same shade as the orig on my 03 SE.Could you tell me how yours compared to your orig one im thinking that they sent me the dark one instead?
Thanks
  Ric
Animal, it is slightly darker than the original windscreen which I like. It is exactly what I wanted, I can now see the top of the gauges. I dont know how dark it is at night yet. I will let you know if it is hard to see through or not. But it looks great on the bike.

Don't mean to post whore but I just got home and compared the OE screen to the Double Bubble and it is quite a bit darker. I tried to duck behind the windscreen to see how it was at night but I couldn't get my head low enough to lookout the windscreen and still see out of my helmet so I guess it is a moot point.

I have had my ZG DB for a few months now. Not only does it improve the look of the bike, I can see the gauges without ducking down and it is much better wind protection. Need to be careful when installing not to break the little plastic press studs. They are kind of a pain in the ass.

W

Power bronze double bubble, or a zero gravity double bubble?
what color screen'll go wit 00 maroon busa?
thanx

BE sure to check out the SportChrome shields. Personally I don't like the look but I have heard good things. Another option would be to modify your stock screen.

Back