ZAINO

BLU88

Registered
TO "BT" AND ALL THE ZAINO USERS ... U GOT ME
I ORDERED MY ZAINO TODAY. AFTER SEEING BT'S BIKE OVER
AND OVER I HAD TO TRY IT.

AFTER I TRY IT I WILL LET U KNOW HOW I LIKE IT.

HERE IS A MOST RECENT PIC OF MY BABY RIGHT AFTER A FRESH WAS. WILL POST ANOTHER PIC WITH THE ZAINO LATER.

anglestandbusa1.jpg

Great stuff that Zaino! Just got done washing my baby and put a coat on her. Got some errands to run and then I will be back to put another few coats on her. Looks great, Blu!

I gave in about 6 months ago and got the whole kit.... love it all!!!!

Welcome to the fold, BLU. As soon as you wipe off that first coat and see how slick and glossy and NON-GREASY it is, you'll be HOOKED!
beerchug.gif
Now, if you had went ahead and bought some Z6 and done a Z6 wipedown after that first coat as recommended you'd prolly just pass out when you saw how friggin' glossy it was!
drooling3.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082928334 -->

New here so this is the first I've heard of this product. What is it, what does it do,and where do you find it? Always looking for something to improve the busa???

Yep, 'gotta put the Z6 on after each coat of Z2 for full effect! Simply unbelievable how it looks!

Works well, MSF! I'm just gettin' ready to wipe off another coat!

also get the claybar... it does wonders!!!
cool.gif

Posted some pics on my 'Latest Mods' thread that were after 2 coats of Zaino. The reflection is unbelievable. I'm going to put on a couple more coats tomorrow.

DSC00463.JPG

Hey BigBSBusa,
Where did you get that kick ass seat?  You got any pic's from straight down looking at the seat?
Cable-Guy, those are Tobin seats on the bike! There are quite a few posts on the site about them. You can do a search for the topic 'Tobin seats' or member name 'PaFreak'. Here is a pic lookin' down at 'em!

DSC00457.JPG

Back