zagg invisibleshield-i love it!

hemi

Registered
have used the zagg screen protectors on quite a few of my devices-ipad, camera, misc other electronic items. My tank was starting to see a few slight surface scratches towards the front of the gas cap from my tank bag. Decided to try and see if an ipad zagg screen protector would work. Worked perfect! Can't even tell it's there other than a few slight bubbles i'm still trying to work out. Gonna do some research and see if u can buy the zagg protectors in sheets, say like 2'x2' or somethin, i am always using this stuff and love it

the ipad protector worked perfect, other than the small pea-sized hole in the middle towards the bottom, for the ipad power button. If i could find a sheet big enough i could do the whole bike and never worry about scratches/chips again:rofl:

No worries hurting the paint when you peel it off Hemi?

Thought about that, but i highly doubt it. It is pretty tough pullin off but i seriously doubt it could be that strong to take paint with it. Not nearly as strong as those stupid warning stickers from the factory that we all love to pull off when we first purchase the bike lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

just remembered, they make zagg invisible shield protectors for the entire phone including the back. I would think if it doesn't damage the paint/finish on a phone that it would be fine?

have you considered trying a product specifically designed for use on cars/bikes: the 3M Clear Bra

DSC03311.jpg

have you considered trying a product specifically designed for use on cars/bikes: the 3M Clear Bra

DSC03311.jpg

3m clear bra costs a lot more than an ipad screen protector, (i used to work in a chevy dealer and to do up to the headlights on a corvette was nearly 3 grand) this was a few years back tho so it may be cheaper now? but, the ipad protector is also gonna be easier to remove

DSC03311.jpg

I actually decided to order some of the 3m scotchcal instead, since that's the purpose of this stuff. Picked up a 48"x60" sheet off ebay for $40, that way i can cut and use it as needed

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I knew a family that covered their couch in thick plastic, and another family that covered their remote controls in plastic wrap, it's all good.

I bought the tankslapper but a few years later when I ordered another it was all buggered up when it got here. They replaced it but the next one was not.much better
Posted via Mobile Device

Back