Zack Snyder-the director of 300 & Watchmen is releasing his next movie...

Takeuon

Registered
I just can't make up my mind about this guy. I enjoyed 300 and thought it was very different and unique in its directing. But I thought Watchmen was horrible! It was too long and he just went way too far outside the box on that one.
Now he is preparing to release his new movie Sucker Punch. So call me a sucker :laugh:...but once again...based off the trailer it looks interesting, and something I'll definitely want to go see in the theater. If not just for all the fine young ladies in it like Vanessa Hudgens, Abbie Cornish, and Jamie Chung! :thumbsup:
Love it or hate it, one thing that is evident in Sucker Punch is the unique type of CGI and odd overlaying back grounds he uses that is now becoming his trademark. But at the same time this could show that's all he's capable of projecting onto the big screen. Gotta love Led Zeppelin as the choice of music in the trailer.

Thoughts???

Sucker Punch (2011) Emily Browning, Vanessa Hudgens - Movie Trailer, Pictures, Posters, News - Movienewz.com

sucker-punch-20100723025253566_640w.jpg

sucker-punch-20100723025250223_640w.jpg

sucker-punch-20100723025256160_640w.jpg

Im goin to see it, no doubt. I just wonder if everything will be put together well or if it'll be kinda random. There is a TON of stuff goin on in the trailer. Wait and see...

I really liked the watchmen, thought it was kinda different especially the first
time but the more I saw it the more I like it...kinda grows on you like a tarantino movie.

and of course 300 :bowdown::bowdown:

Back