Z- Gravity Double Bubble or Sport tour ?

OB_Birdofprey

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has tried the double bubble and or the Sport tour screen by Zero Gravity? Can anyone tell me the pro's and con's for functionality, fit and looks of these two screens. I heard that the sport tour screen has not been tested over 145 m.p.h? and as always any help is sure apreciated. Also what do you think of the smoke color is it to dark or what.
Recommendations please:
Thanks
"Bird of Prey"

I have the copper 'Busa and the "smoke" (dark) bubble should match nicely. I'm almost 6' tall and I find myself lowering my head to read the gauges, and the wind blasts my helmet heavily while riding, this bubble should fix that. It may be a little too dark, but it's not that bad, I had one on my ZX-11 (same tint!!) and I could see just fine behind it. I haven't seen the touring model, why bother?. If you plan on touring get the Genmar raisers, that should do it.

You can see the Sport Touring screen on a post by Gary Cook on the Onelist Hayabusa site. His post was made last Friday or Thursday at 12:30 a.m.

You can see the Double Bubble from every angle (KawAbuser's bike) in Gary's photo gallery at http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=107565

The Sport Tourer is very elegant looking as well as being very sheltering, but it's untested at speeds over 120 mph. Glenn Cook has assured me that anyone who orders it can return it for exchange if they're unsatisfied.

They're so cheap (at $70 they're half the price of a stock screen), why not order both?

NOTE: It takes only 5 minutes (2 screws) to change windscreens, so you could easily pull off the Double Bubble and put in the Sport Tourer for a long 2-up ride.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 24 October 1999).]

Back