Yup,you know they had too.....right?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
CoronaVirus GIF's....

Last one my fav.

Have a nice day...while semi-nice days last.

The Black Plague...ahhhh....The Spanish Flu...AIDS....are you starting to see a trend here ??????????

Rubbed-Out, by Corona and Lyme disease.

On a really well-known website you could read that the flu wave 2017/18 alone in Germany cost 25,100 lives
and nobody was upset about it.

the only reason why there is that kind of hysteria here in europe now is that there is no cure for corona yet.

by that fear berlin, the over night opened town, now is locked every where - even private parties with more than 50 participants / guests are forbidden and controled by police.
all bars, discos and so on here in berlin are closed.
only food malls etc. are still open.
german and european sport league games are all stopped - what would you say if nba or nfl etc. leagues are completely stopped?

what will come up next?
will i have to use my .45 1911 or my .357 magnum S&W to protect me and my flat against looting etc. ?

damn what a dangerous, hazardous, risky, perilous, unsafe, unhealthy time did we meet at the moment ?

On a really well-known website you could read that the flu wave 2017/18 alone in Germany cost 25,100 lives
and nobody was upset about it.

the only reason why there is that kind of hysteria here in europe now is that there is no cure for corona yet.

by that fear berlin, the over night opened town, now is locked every where - even private parties with more than 50 participants / guests are forbidden and controled by police.
all bars, discos and so on here in berlin are closed.
only food malls etc. are still open.
german and european sport league games are all stopped - what would you say if nba or nfl etc. leagues are completely stopped?

what will come up next?
will i have to use my .45 1911 or my .357 magnum S&W to protect me and my flat against looting etc. ?

damn what a dangerous, hazardous, risky, perilous, unsafe, unhealthy time did we meet at the moment ?

The NBA has stopped playing and NASCAR is not allowing spectators. Churches are closing their doors, court has stopped. The grocery stores are wiped out, looting of houses has started in a couple places. People need to be smarter about this and the situation will be much less worse than if people continue to get buck wild and panic.

Now back to regularly scheduled memes

FDB2E7DF-294A-4AC9-90ED-3FB62D02A60A.jpeg

The NBA has stopped playing and NASCAR is not allowing spectators. Churches are closing their doors, court has stopped. The grocery stores are wiped out, looting of houses has started in a couple places. People need to be smarter about this and the situation will be much less worse than if people continue to get buck wild and panic.

Now back to regularly scheduled memes

View attachment 1614880
Sad when something like this creates an environment for the idiots of the world to take hold...

Back