Yup.  That's it.

(Projekt @ Aug. 31 2007,08:17)
(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 31 2007,07:12) Uhm double double
You bastid!!! I'm in Iraq!
I know a great little street vendor in KQ
biggrin.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 31 2007,10:29)
(LCB @ Aug. 31 2007,07:07) The worst part - or at least what I see in our local places...  is parents feeding that stuff to their kids on a regular basis - like 4 or 5 times a week.  Then they wonder why the kid is overweight, has no energy, does bad in school....  makes me sick.
You eat out 4 to 5 times a week ? I aint got that kinda of money.
Oh heck no - maybe once or twice a month... and not fast food either. Our kids aren't obese, inactive or doing bad in school - I'd shoot myself if I messed them up that bad!

Except Taco Bell - I can eat the living daylights out of their value menu!

(omslaw @ Aug. 31 2007,10:16)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,10:02) The wife and I eat out about 12 days in a row home 2 or three and out for another 10 or 12 all the time.. week in and week out.. Oh the life of an over the road truck driver..

Thats the way it used to be..

Now we bought a micro and eat a lot of weight watchers food.. Yum Yum..
Doyle - I know this place where you can get some really good ice cream!
cool.gif
We are there..
biggrin.gif

BTW in KC right now going to get a load at Smurfet stone on Kansas ave...
super.gif

When living with the wife, and kids, we ate McDonalds every day, sometimes twice a day. Kids aren't over wieght, and do great in school, now me on the other hand ? That's a whole nother ball game !! LOL !!

(kennym4 @ Aug. 31 2007,08:44) When living with the wife, and kids, we ate McDonalds every day, sometimes twice a day. Kids aren't over wieght, and do great in school, now me on the other hand ? That's a whole nother ball game !! LOL !!
Kids may not be overweight now - they're still kids - but as they get older they certainly will if they maintain those bad eating habits.

(kennym4 @ Aug. 31 2007,11:44) When living with the wife, and kids, we ate McDonalds every day, sometimes twice a day. Kids aren't over wieght, and do great in school, now me on the other hand ? That's a whole nother ball game !! LOL !!
Please tell me you're kidding.... 'cause if you aren't - it will catch up to them.

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,11:40) BTW in KC right now going to get a load at Smurfet stone on Kansas ave...
super.gif
Hey, we have a Smurfet Stone just 30 miles from home...for a second, I thought you were invading my space
laugh.gif

I was going to invite you out to lunch
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,10:51)
(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,11:40) BTW in KC right now going to get a load at Smurfet stone on Kansas ave...
super.gif
Hey, we have a Smurfet Stone just 30 miles from home...for a second, I thought you were invading my space
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
We would take you up on that for shore.. We do alot of Va.. are you off 81, 77 or?

quote]
Too hot and humid to go out today, I'll just eat in  
biggrin.gif
[/quote]
OH...MY...GOD!!!  
eek2.gif

Where have you been all my life?!?  I have dreamed about this, this mother of all burgers, for years but never thought in a million years I would live to see such a wondrous creation!  Gunny, I am forever in your debt for showing me that true gluttony still exists!  Bless you!

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,11:55)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,10:51)
super.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
We would take you up on that for shore.. We do alot of Va.. are you off 81, 77 or?
I'm not close to either...
sad.gif

I-64 is closest to me and we do have a Smurfet Stone in West Point, VA...stinky little town
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(P-Willy @ Aug. 31 2007,08:58) quote]
Too hot and humid to go out today, I'll just eat in  
biggrin.gif
OH...MY...GOD!!!  
eek2.gif

Where have you been all my life?!?  I have dreamed about this, this mother of all burgers, for years but never thought in a million years I would live to see such a wondrous creation!  Gunny, I am forever in your debt for showing me that true gluttony still exists!  Bless you![/Quote]
In & Out

(Gunnybusa @ Aug. 31 2007,09:10)
(LadyHawk @ Aug. 31 2007,06:17) Joker and I have not eaten fast food since watching "Supersize Me"... almost 2 years ago.
Subway is the "fastest" we will eat.

That crap will kill you.
Gota have some In & Out every now and then
bowdown.gif
Nice Gunny, now I'm jones'in for some In & Out - it's been way too long.

In & Out and the 'bertos (Albertos, Ad-Albertos, Robertos) Carne Asada Burrito's were good eats back in the day.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,09:24) I watched "Supersize Me" just a few months ago and came back in to work telling the gals here about it...I don't know how that guy ate that crap every day, all day for a month
crazy.gif

Now, if Gerard Butler, the Spartan pictured up there, will be dining with me, I'm all over that
laugh.gif

4_6_102.gif

Back