Yup.  That's it.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
'nuff said.

300_McDonald_s.jpg

Joker and I have not eaten fast food since watching "Supersize Me"... almost 2 years ago.
Subway is the "fastest" we will eat.

That crap will kill you.

Same here. Once in a great while, I'll have something fast food. Had Carl's Jr., the other day, just because.

But it's pretty rare.

--Wag--

I watched "Supersize Me" just a few months ago and came back in to work telling the gals here about it...I don't know how that guy ate that crap every day, all day for a month
crazy.gif

Now, if Gerard Butler, the Spartan pictured up there, will be dining with me, I'm all over that
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,08:24) I watched "Supersize Me" just a few months ago and came back in to work telling the gals here about it...I don't know how that guy ate that crap every day, all day for a month
crazy.gif

Now, if Gerard Butler, the Spartan pictured up there, will be dining with me, I'm all over that
laugh.gif
The only point of that film was, if some stupid bastard crams as much food as he can down down his neck every day for a month, he WILL gain weight!

Duhhh.....
poke.gif

If Gerard Butler ate that much food every day at Ruth Cris Steak House for a month, he would look like that fat bastard in the film when it was over...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Aug. 31 2007,09:55) The only point of that film was, if some stupid bastard crams as much food as he can down down his neck every day for a month, he WILL gain weight!

Duhhh.....
poke.gif

bastard in the film when it was over...
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know, but it was quite funny to see just how quickly he got sick from only eating from McDonald's...it's a shame, but there are people that eat that crap that often...

I'm craving a Whopper Jr. with cheese
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The worst part - or at least what I see in our local places... is parents feeding that stuff to their kids on a regular basis - like 4 or 5 times a week. Then they wonder why the kid is overweight, has no energy, does bad in school.... makes me sick.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,07:01)
(Shibumi @ Aug. 31 2007,09:55) The only point of that film was, if some stupid bastard crams as much food as he can down down his neck every day for a month, he WILL gain weight!

Duhhh.....
poke.gif

bastard in the film when it was over...
laugh.gif
Yeah, I know, but it was quite funny to see just how quickly he got sick from only eating from McDonald's...it's a shame, but there are people that eat that crap that often...

I'm craving a Whopper Jr. with cheese
laugh.gif
Thanks a lot! Now I will be having a Whopper w/cheese and onion rings for lunch today!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

(LadyHawk @ Aug. 31 2007,06:17) Joker and I have not eaten fast food since watching "Supersize Me"... almost 2 years ago.
Subway is the "fastest" we will eat.

That crap will kill you.
Gota have some In & Out every now and then
bowdown.gif

In_Out_Burgers_California.jpg

(VaBusa @ Aug. 31 2007,09:01) I'm craving a Whopper Jr. with cheese
laugh.gif
JR!?!?!

I'll take a Double-Whopper w/ cheese - extra onion, pleeeze!

Oh wait - lunch today is CHIPOTLE!!!

Can U say... BIG AZZ BURRITO!!!
biggrin.gif

(LCB @ Aug. 31 2007,10:07) The worst part - or at least what I see in our local places... is parents feeding that stuff to their kids on a regular basis - like 4 or 5 times a week. Then they wonder why the kid is overweight, has no energy, does bad in school.... makes me sick.
No kidding...it's a rare "treat" for my kids to eat at any fast food restaurant...even then, they're really just there for the toys
laugh.gif
Thank goodness
wink.gif

Can you imagine just how sick you'd be after attempting to stomach THAT MUCH GREASE?! *barf*
laugh.gif

(LCB @ Aug. 31 2007,07:07) The worst part - or at least what I see in our local places...  is parents feeding that stuff to their kids on a regular basis - like 4 or 5 times a week.  Then they wonder why the kid is overweight, has no energy, does bad in school....  makes me sick.
You eat out 4 to 5 times a week ? I aint got that kinda of money.

The wife and I eat out about 12 days in a row home 2 or three and out for another 10 or 12 all the time.. week in and week out.. Oh the life of an over the road truck driver..

Thats the way it used to be..

Now we bought a micro and eat a lot of weight watchers food.. Yum Yum..

(DR1300R @ Aug. 31 2007,10:02) The wife and I eat out about 12 days in a row home 2 or three and out for another 10 or 12 all the time.. week in and week out.. Oh the life of an over the road truck driver..

Thats the way it used to be..

Now we bought a micro and eat a lot of weight watchers food.. Yum Yum..
Doyle - I know this place where you can get some really good ice cream!
cool.gif

Back