Your views on WAR!

sirUKbusa

Registered
Just a few lines to let us know if you are for or against the GULF WAR II.

My thoughts go out to those families who have lost their loved ones already....
unclesam.gif

I support the war, but want to restate that it is not un-patriotic to be against the war. Furthermore, being agaisnt the war doesn't mean they don't support the troops.

I hate the fact that it came to this but I agree it is necessary. I only wish that we had taken out Saddam last time.

I am not pro war but I believe that we have enough reason to do what we are doing and I deffinatly support our troops and pray that they come home safe

I love this Country that i live in. i support our goverment to keep this country strong even though there are time i don't agree with alot of the issues involved.

Why do people feel the need to discuss this in a motorcycle forum? There are literally hundreds of political forums on the web - why not discuss it in one of those?

And if it must be discussed here, then why not do it in a more appropriate place? Can this possibly be moved to the "Random Thoughts" forum?

This is precisely the kind of contentious topic that promotes friction among the forum community, polarizing and factionalizing the very people that it is supposed to bring together.

Call me crabby (or whatever else you wish), but can't we focus on the topic at hand: the Hayabusa?

Mike

I am totally in favor of the actions being taken by the allied forces in the Gulf. That is, the removal of an evil dictator, the discovery and disposal of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, and the liberation of the people of Iraq. Semper-Fi!
muscle.gif

Why do people feel the need to discuss this in a motorcycle forum? There are literally hundreds of political forums on the web - why not discuss it in one of those?

And if it must be discussed here, then why not do it in a more appropriate place? Can this possibly be moved to the "Random Thoughts" forum?

This is precisely the kind of contentious topic that promotes friction among the forum community, polarizing and factionalizing the very people that it is supposed to bring together.

Call me crabby (or whatever else you wish), but can't we focus on the topic at hand: the Hayabusa?

Mike
Excellent point!

This should not be in General discussion, it should be in Random Category. We should all follow the established posting categories.

Back