your thoughts?

While I can understand the school attempting to ease tensions between different races and cultures, perhaps they should realize that their efforts should be spent on reducing the violence or the tensions between the students and as opposed to banning Patriotic American apparel perhaps they should consider not celebrating Cinco De Mayo a non American holiday that holds no significance in this country hence it not being a National Holiday. I have nothing against anyone being proud of their culture, heritage, ethnicity etc...but you dont stop Americans from showing their pride in their own Country. Don't like it, go home...

Well said Salty...

Sad day when Americans can't display pride in their country... :banghead:

Well at first I thought it was about gang colors, but it ended up about political correctness. The 9th Circuit is well known for their crap. I think the Supremes will view this differently.

In my little world I would say let Hispanics celebrate their day, without me marching around in my American Flag singing the National Anthem. With that said I truly believe the kids First Amendment Rights were violated.

the 9th is the most overturned court in the land. i got a feeling this will be as well.

my thoughts on the matter?
ya'll couldn't handle my thoughts
the weakness of this country is embarrassing
it did make me think of a song

Back