Your thoughts?

He is a very good actor and speaker. I agree with him, the gov. has been making everyone to timid to speak up. Little freedoms are being taken away, bit by bit, people say it's not that much or it doesn't efect me. When you add up all the little things they take away, it adds up to a lot. People don't realize, freedom is not free. people must fight for it, and to keep it. The ball is rolling now, stop it before it becomes a boulder or a landside, it will take a lot more effort then, if it can be stopped. We are being told don't say or do anything that might offend a person or group. Why not, if the person or group says or does something that offends me?

I can't imagine what our founding fathers and soldiers who gave their lives to make this country what it is/was are thinking about where we are heading or (being led).

he said "tea bag":laugh: I dunno, with North Korea and a select few others, it seems now wouldn't be the time to appear divided. I do agree with alot of the stuff, but should've happened a long time ago. kinda like getting all fat and unhealthy, then trying to hit the gym...outta shape didn't happen overnight...but I guess it's never too late to start a little corrective action...just can't over do it.

"The Truth Hurts"

If we were to have a protest like what is happening in Iran now.....it would be a bloody battle. We have weapons...not just rocks......currently.

:hide::war::brave:

"Viva La Revolucion"

i still have all the rights i had a decade ago....and all my weapons.

has anyone actually been at a protest, and been beaten by armed soldiers?

has someone actually had thier guns taken away?

Some friends of mine and I were talking about this the other day. The government is talking of taxing healthcare benefits to start, and probably more if they get that off. We figured radically increased taxes will be the spark that starts the revolt. Taxation seems to do more to motivate people in general into action than anything else. After all, that was what the original tea party was about.
John Q Public is preoccupied with just surviving now, but eventually it'll get bad enough everyone will be forced to take notice.

As for the politicians retirement plan, I heard some years back the government was still paying Richard "I am not a criminal" Nixon almost 100 grand a year for the rest of his life.

I thought we were on a hiatus from political and religious threads and you throw this out for debate? I dont understand.

I thought we were on a hiatus from political and religious threads and you throw this out for debate? I dont understand.

He is Cap he can do what he wants. :)

As for your question cap... I say we shoot them all and let God sort them out.

i still have all the rights i had a decade ago....and all my weapons. No you dont alot of laws have been made that you must be unaware of, you cannot smoke in alot of restaurants, you pay more in taxes, you have to have a passport to go out of the US

not yet, but I am sure history of the US has some

There have been many standoffs sparked by weapon purchases or government intervention.

Last edited:
i still have all the rights i had a decade ago....and all my weapons. No you dont alot of laws have been made that you must be unaware of, you cannot smoke in alot of restaurants, you pay more in taxes, you have to have a passport to go out of the US

not yet, but I am sure history of the US has some

There have been many standoffs sparked by weapon purchases or government intervention.

i do not smoke.

you do not need a pasport to leave this country....only to return to this country.

i do not have a right to be tax-free....freedom costs both blood and money.

why is it when people speak of "rights violations" its never themselves....its always some guy they heard about on the internet....

like i said i have all my guns, no problems....i still gather and protest,(peacefully) i still bear my arms and i still say what i want....

Maybe, just maybe, if everyone can behave and have an adult discusion about this, Cap might be open to allowing them again.

I agree completely that the country is in trouble and headed towards who knows where. I also applied for permits and in the last two months have purchased two legal pistols. I will not be challenged in my own home when the economy goes into depression and I have no recourse

i do not smoke.

you do not need a pasport to leave this country....only to return to this country.

i do not have a right to be tax-free....freedom costs both blood and money.

why is it when people speak of "rights violations" its never themselves....its always some guy they heard about on the internet....

like i said i have all my guns, no problems....i still gather and protest,(peacefully) i still bear my arms and i still say what i want....

Although as you said..not to myself.......but I seen the smoke of a burning compound from someones rights being violated...but thats a different topic.

I hope we can all just "talk" about it and it never happens to us.:beerchug:

Hopefully the younger generation makes some much needed changes.:please:

I believe that in paying for our country in both blood and yes...taxes. But when is it going to be enough? They take an easy 30% off the top of any wage. Then take (depending on the region) somewhere between 5-7% on ANYTHING you buy. My county and city taxes come out to be about 8.5% of my mortgage payment. Not to metion licensing fees, social security, and medicare that will most likely not be available to my generation. Now they want to start taxation on healthcare??? Aren't they pushing government healthcare??? Are we going to become taxed on something we are already paying the government for?
I realize that everything cost money but the politicians seem to get more than the american people bargained for.

After Hurricane Katrina, many people's guns were taken away. You think it can't happen? Think some more.

I'm not suggesting we run around being paranoid, but don't for one second believe it can't happen in this country just because we are the mighty U.S.A.

Taxes are a given, BUT, when they are abused, we are slaves. Someone else is gleaning the rewards of all of our personal efforts.

Again, let's not be paranoid, but keep your eyes open and be watchful, always.

--Wag--

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was dramatic. I think the state and federal legislatures should have strict term limits. They should also get paid substatially less money and be forced to have gainfull employment other than their part time jobs as representitives. Also, I belive there should be a mandatory 1 year of military service for all male citizens, especially those who sugest themselves to be a leader. And enough with all the bull**** "perks". I pay their saleries with my taxes- fine - but do I have to pay for their housing, fancy cars, meals, lifetime benefits, untold "business trips", expense accounts, and who knows how many shopping sprees... its staggering. So I guess I'll vote "present" and purchase more firearms...while I still can.

i still have all the rights i had a decade ago....and all my weapons.

No offense meant, but you need to wake up brother. The Patriot Act as well as other devices have erroded your rights.

No one has taken any weapons, but they would like to, and they have made clear that if they can't take them out right they will make it painful to own the weapon gauranteed you in the second amendment.

I have to agree with most of his point or the points he made in the video. He could have covered a lot of other things as well.

I'm thinking we're in deep do do. It's hard to imagine things turning around like they have in the past. Hopefully I'm wrong about that one.

Back