Your thoughts on this design?

isiahstites

Registered
I am in the process of rebuilding the busa and had my buddy Carlos do this art work.

What do you like, what do you dislike?

My tailsection and exhaust will be much different but this could be the basic color scheme and wheel combo.

Just looking for opinons, ultimately I am going to do what I like but I would like some constructive input.

Thanks,
Scott

20216_4606919264054_944198732_n.jpg

It's different but not bad... Maybe some accent lines on the tail and tank just to make it flow...

Not a fan of the frame color just because it limits you in the future if you want to change it.

Love the wheel color, etc. Like Cap said, add a wee bit more color in the tail or maybe some sort of subtle stripe in that color?

How about doing the belly pan in orange instead of the frame?

For a specific look this works, but something is needed on the tail to offset the Kanji...

I agree, the frame is too much in my opinion. Maybe do something like the rear sets to give it a little splash, and keep the frame black. A small graphic idea in the back to give it a little splash on the tail section too.

Todd

Rooster Rider007 said:
Needs something more, maybe a 1300 on the tail in Orange?

Agreed

I do like the idea, I would propose flat/satin orange. Been a big fan of the look of mixed textures. Also maybe an orange v on the front like the 06 LE, so you don't lose the nose shape.

I like it, it just needs more accents, higher on the bike fore & aft I'd say, perhaps a witch & a broom sticker.....

Well I personally get the shutters ever time I see a busa with a frame that isn't black unless it matches the primary color of the fairing.

For instance, a stock unpainted (i.e...silver) frame on a black bike...yuk. On a silver (or mostly silver) bike...OK.

I just think the frame visually disrupts the flow of the lines of the bike. It draws the eye, and to what? Nothing nice really.

Honestly the exposed frame section should have come with fairing matching covers from the factory. If I wanted to show off some large aluminum frame member, I'd have a naked bike.

Humble Opinion Expressed

Sean

I'm one of those apparently wierd people who actually likes the orange frame color in this setup, but like someone earlier posted, I'd say add the full factory decal kit in the matching orange motif; that I think would make it look more complete and help to better meld the contrast between the two colors.

I like but it needs a little more Orange, as in some striping like Cap said!

As for the frame, it is really different, and makes the look!

This is what I would do: Smoked corner lenses, Smoke double bubble, keep the orange frame, powder coat some fairings screens, passenger pegs and brackets, levers, and brake bar orange to compliment, Suzuki in orange letters on the tank or maybe run orange stripes from the tank to the tail

Back