Your Reflection

Registered
As we go about our activities today let's remember what we are celebrating. We rejoice in the day our roots intertwined. The day our fathers gave their all for our future. Where men and boys fought the oppression of tyranny. Men with vision and a backbone decided enough was enough. Men with brilliant minds and stellar work ethic hashed out the necessities for a solid foundation.

Let us raise our glasses to these mere men, and go forth with the same courage and conviction for our future generations. I truly believe we as a nation are at the preverbial crossroads. What does your reflection consist of? Not many years ago I had something paramount explained to me. "There are three types of people in this world..sheep, sheepdogs and wolves. Who are you?

Well said ! You may check your roots, maybe a Reagan somewhere? As for the question, I feel mostly like a sheepdog constantly fighting the inner wolf! I shall enter this if necessary as I came, kicking, fighting, covered with someone else's blood.

Well said !

You may check your roots,
maybe a Reagan somewhere?

As for the question,
I feel mostly like a sheepdog constantly fighting the inner wolf!

I shall enter this if necessary as I came,
kicking, fighting, covered with someone else's blood.

This election cycle is for most, if not all the marbles. We are teetering very close to the point of no return. If the video clip reveals the true condition of the American mindset then it is apprent why we are where we are as a country. I have watched many of Mark's videos and don't even want to witness this one because I already know how pathetic the responces are to his questions.

Not only this election, but the 4th gen warfare that we battle daily. I'm the kind of chap that boils things down to the minimum. And the way I see it is good or bad...there is still a reset button.

Back