your not going to believe this!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
here are some interesting reading links i found today

joe bidens committee members has a individual whose son was CONVICTED of a columbine style plan

Sipsey Street Irregulars: Sipsey Street Exclusive: Thomas Nee, key member of Joe Biden's "gun violence commission," has a son who was convicted of plotting a Columbine-style mass murder at a school -- possibly with a service weapon obtained from his

canada free press interview with a DHS inside informant of things to watch for!!!

The latest from “DHS Insider”

my head hurts!

did anyone read the DHS interview....

I did. Really sounds like a very blown up and out of porportion conspiracy theory...There are so many private citizen gun owners and police and military members that will not stand for anything like that. I just can't see those things occuring so easy as the interview eludes to. I suppose a civil war would be the obvious course if what the interviewed informant related was right and the information actually true. All I really can conclude with certainty, that is one heck of a conspiracy theory. Sounds like a hollywood script..........

Watch for no real success in the budget issues, oil embargo?, tsa working outside of airports, another "questionable" mass killing, and civil unrest by spring? all i can say is boy scouts taught me to "be prepared" so ill be looking for the signs while going about my daily activitys HOPEING its wrong

Oh and our friends to the north, his "maps" should worry you also!!

yep here we go...executive order to accomplish gun control not laws!! good god if he does do it....ill be right what i expected to happen

Back