Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Can get the words right and come close on the tune

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Can recite the words correctly

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Nope, I would butcher it worse than one of the pros

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Words and tune were as accurate as inate singing ability allows.

You harsh bastid.So...So what,I cant put a poll together....

Get off my back man...

:rofl: voted honestly today. I can manage the first verse if singing with others, but would butcher it solo. Of course I'm not being paid big bucks to do it either.

what makes you say that?

just because you did not like her styling of it, does not mean she would not have mae the mistake doing it your way.

Not to jack you two guys disagreement, but it's not his way, it's the right way. In other words the way the song was written. It wouldn't mean as much to a few of us if it weren't the National Anthem. I wonder if they still play it before the movies on base and if everyone still stands and places their right hand over their heart, just saying ........

A little history, can anyone note the first abuse of our National Anthem ? I recall not being allowed to listen to Jimi do his version of it at woodstock in the late '60's. Can anyone take it back further than that. Grew up on Kate Smith .....

No, I made an idiotic comment and you proved me to be wrong. My hat is off to you.

No sarcasm is intended.

Alrighty then, I take back the "sarcasm duly noted" quip and we owe each other a beer.

:beerchug::laugh:

I like local microbrewery hand crafted beer.

cheers
ken

Actually I saw that the Superbowl was the most watched tv event in history .

Can you verify that?

Are you sure it's bigger than World cup soccer or cricket, opening, closing ceremony of the Olympics, perhaps, just saying, you know, hmnnnn...?

:laugh::beerchug:

cheers
ken

If they would just sing it and not try to hit 6000 notes in the process the might just get it right.

Just sing it like it is supposed to be sung without all the hoooplah

Yep, I hate all the extra showing off, that's not what its about.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

me myself and i ya i can sing it and well. I think the majority of people wouldnt have even noticed she got it wrong though. Most was to busy staring at her tatas. To be honest with you i dont think she had stage fright i think she just got lost on it. I have seen it happen often:)

yup i can sing it, as well as hum, whistle and probably even yodel it. would have been nervous but would not have flubbed it.

:thumbsup:i speak in front of thousands a few times a year, love my country, and am a karaoke king. I'd have nailed it! i would love to get paid, what she got paid for it too.:rulez::whistle:

Back