your first big mod was.,......

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rubbs :laugh:

The half in. drill bit mod. What a purdy sound.
Rubb.

kickstand mod.jpg

#1modification ~ #HayabusaKickStandMod ~ THEoRg *

Mine was the Tsukigi CANNON full system exhaust. Still love it.

The most noticeable mod I ever have done was to go to a 45T rear from a 41T stock sprocket on my ZX-14. Lowers top speed but definitely affects power delivery at all speeds. That is the mod I always recommend as being the best bang for the buck. Find the lowest sprocket gearing that will still allow 180 mph and you'll be happy every time you ride.

Brembo calipers, adapters, SS braided, Brembo MC, EBC pro lite wave rotors, EBC HH pads

Bike went from barely stopping with a fistful or front brake lever to stopping in a dime with 2 fingers

I would love to find some brembo of a Ducati and a adapter plate to put on my gen 1. Can’t afford an rcs master so maybe a stock unit off another bike will work. Waiting on my arashi wave rotors and HH pads to arrive. One day, I Will have brake that stop this bird...lol

I would love to find some brembo of a Ducati and a adapter plate to put on my gen 1. Can’t afford an rcs master so maybe a stock unit off another bike will work. Waiting on my arashi wave rotors and HH pads to arrive. One day, I Will have brake that stop this bird...lol
R1 Brembo MC works and they can be had fairly cheap off fleabay...the only draw back is they have a cable clutch so can't match the clutch mc...

My first ever busa 1999 first mod was full yosh exhaust. Second was a PC with tune. Next was air box mod, stacks, and sprockets. Did rotors and pads after that. Lastly, was rear ohlins. Man that seems like forever ago.

Busa first straight up mods , Ohlins 30mm cartridge stock forks with rear S46PR1C2LS and BST wheels + CT Meg pipe + PC5 .
ZX14R from 1st month to 3 month ownership mods , Ohlins TTX / FGRT807 , CT Meg pipe + PC5 +Flash , BST wheels , Gilles rearsets , custom short mirrors ......Brakes next .

My first ever mod was
a hockey card clothes pinned
to my bicycles back tire . . .

( bicycle that is . . . )

:poke:

#BicycleExhaust ~ #ClothesPin ~ #HockeyCard ~ #TurboSpoke ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
bought mine used w 3k miles in 2001 had a pipe and PC2 I literally rode it home and put nitrous on it
cause you know I just had a kit sitting around

What about the first ever mod done to your first motorcycle??

I put flat bars on my Kawasaki S2 as a first mod on a street bike.

Back