Your favourite music video?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Heart plays Led Zeppelin’s Stairway To Heaven, makes Robert Plant cry | Vancouver Sun This is one of my fav's. Comebines 2 class acts, Heart and Led Zepplin. Over-played I know,but I still like it. Bonham's son on drums,(his,dad the original drummer died).Like U didn't know that. The orchestra,the chorus singers,and of course Nancy Wilson.:drooling3:

Obama and his wife were spoiled rotton that night. I guess the presidency does have its privilage's. :whistle:

RSD.

One of my favs...love it when the red glass wall shatters, love the song, love the band, LOVE LOVE LOVE Dave Grohl...I'm not a stalker or anything though :whistle:

I've been hearing about this at night as I ride around for some time. Glad you posted it so I could catch it. Pure testament to the power of a group I have listened to and that are still very popular for close to 50 years.

I'm very fortunate to have seen Led Zeppelin in concert in 1980. Still a highlight in my life. :cheerleader:

Favorite music video? Billy Idol, White Wedding. :)

This one just has such a..I dunno PC sentiment...non-PC I dunno...
I would crank the crap outa this when I had my rolling couch/stereo combo as I cruised the strip. Harley FLHTCi with a million watt Sony amp and 4 Blaupunkt speakers. :super: rubb. the Odds

Little Bobby Ritchie (Kid Rock) is a d i c k but this video is really nice.

The late great Toy Caldwell is sorely missed but thankfully I got to see him with the Marshal Tucker Band on a double bill with Lynyrd Skynyrd before their crash. Toy played with the side of his thumb, no pick! Imagine surviving Vietnam as a Marine and (then) dying of a heart attack at 45. Life’s too short for many of us but thankfully some of them leave us with great musical memories.

Back