Your dream bike/car...

Pickup trucks?

Countach with a wing and before the US bumpers
427 Cobra
Mercedes Gull Wing
GT 40
Jaguar XKE
...and the Porsche 956 race car

Car McLaren f1, bike I'll say the busa but not the way it sits now. Would need a bunch of things done before it's a dream bike.

Dream vehicles have always been in two categories for me, ones I'm never going to be able to afford barring unforeseen intervention, (I mean how much money would I have to have in order to justify spending millions on a car?) and dreams that I can make a reality (as in 75k on a car is out of reach now, but certainly achievable in the forseeable future).
If money is no object?
Y2K bike, because turbine.
AMG CLK-GTR Roadster.
In real life?
Porsche 911 turbo (997 Turbo S cabriolet)
Turbo Busa.
So I'm halfway there...

Last edited:
If I could own one collector vehicle it would be a '70 Boss 302. Ya, I know there are much better driving cars with better brakes, that accelerate faster, however I have wanted one of these cars for 25+ years.

My dream car has to be something I could possibly own at some point; it's how I'm wired I guess. It's a Porsche 911 Carrera, wouldn't have to and probably wouldn't be new :)

A very good and difficult question. After much thought.....
It would be really nice black Turbo busa something like yours Ali or Frank’s
And as far as a dream car ...
I always wanted a Murcielago.
Both of em black so it’d be like batmobile lol

Bike would be my bike just built with new plastics and a turbo, so easily doable in the future. Only reason it would be my exact bike is it is the last thing my dad and I worked on so its sentimental.

Car would easily be the Koenigsegg One:1, because any man who can look at every other hyper car maker and make something better without a design team and a engineering degree gets my respect. Plus the car weighs as much as the power it puts down!

I have the busa and the mustang gt. If I hit the lottery tonight, I would go by an F250 superduty with every possible option from their “build your truck” menu and I would be set. Problaby $80k OTD for a truck like that.
My customer just bought a used f450 he paid $100k but it also was a one off custom build. And he decided now he wants to powder coat the rims lol must be nice to have money.

584BAFA1-AC2A-414D-87AB-2FB52DD83B40.jpeg

My customer just bought a used f450 he paid $100k but it also was a one off custom build. And he decided now he wants to powder coat the rims lol must be nice to have money.

View attachment 1588952
Must have the rope ladder mod too in order to get in the thing....

One of my workers had one lifted like that and his girlfriend couldn't get in it as the bottom of the door sill was level with her eyes. It turned out he liked his girlfriend (now wife) better and got rid of it.

I always think of this guy when I see a truck like that.

Back