Your busa then, and now...

qxuq1l.jpg

jfxlrc.jpg

.... as it is now.....

2daaudv.jpg

9levjd.jpg

About 12 years ago.....

View attachment 1590252

...... and after 12 years of abuse, wheelie, burnouts, racing, clowning about, stunting, chasing mates on sportsbikes, the drags, touring, teaching my ex-Mrs how to ride her first “big bike”, a cracked frame (welded up), paint worn off the belly pan on corners..... etc etc.

View attachment 1590253

View attachment 1590254

View attachment 1590255
Wow! what a cool man cave you have!!
Nice assembly of Suzukis also, the Busa looks wicked all stripped back and Frankensteined with different bikes parts. Good job mate, great thing about the Busa platform, you can make it wild and unrecognisable to your heart's desire!
:race::race::race:

Red fades quick it seems.
I pulled buddies stock fuel lock filler tapped, hung it & painted it perfectly then again with gloss. All done with spray paint his father inlaw couldn't believe how quick i did it & how good it looked. I just laughed.

I pulled buddies stock fuel lock filler tapped, hung it & painted it perfectly then again with gloss. All done with spray paint his father inlaw couldn't believe how quick i did it & how good it looked. I just laughed.
That's an idea....

Telling ya for the cost of 2 cans of paint that you may even already have laying around. Hardest part was taking the bolts out of tank which isn't hard.
You're right, I was thinking about how the anodized aluminum ones like the vortex fade in the sun. Paint is a good idea.

Did a few changes to Bumble Bee, painted the foot peg brackets, took the black off the front signal light pods, got the tail painted. The bike was so well set up when I got it, it needed nothing.
Then:

View attachment 1590280

Now:

View attachment 1590281
That bike looks real good . Maple leaf is nice ;) Rear sprocket upgrade , and swing arm sticker removal :)
I'll pretend there is no reflectors in this photo

Did a few changes to Bumble Bee, painted the foot peg brackets, took the black off the front signal light pods, got the tail painted. The bike was so well set up when I got it, it needed nothing.
Then:

View attachment 1590280

Now:

View attachment 1590281
Def a massive improvement over the flat black, with flat colors imho it’s all or nothing. But as stated before your bike is gorgeous. The transformer Busa.

That bike looks real good . Maple leaf is nice ;) Rear sprocket upgrade , and swing arm sticker removal :)
I'll pretend there is no reflectors in this photo
Well brother Bryan, sticker-you know, I never really noticed that..weird. huh?
The chain and sprocket is new but when I am due to replace it, I most definitely will be going with an upgrade.
Thank you for the compliment, I like the color combo myself although at first I was put off slightly.

Well brother Bryan, sticker-you know, I never really noticed that..weird. huh?
The chain and sprocket is new but when I am due to replace it, I most definitely will be going with an upgrade.
Thank you for the compliment, I like the color combo myself although at first I was put off slightly.
What if I sent you a link to a great looking light weight long lasting rear sprocket for under 54 usd ? :)

https://sprocketcenter.com/street-s...rs7-series-black-530-steel-rear-sprocket.html

What if I sent you a link to a great looking light weight long lasting rear sprocket for under 50 usd ? :)
Sadly, I'd still say I will wait until I need to change the chain and sprockets out, these were new when I bought it in July. I will come ask for guidance when I need to replace.:thumbsup:

Back