Votes: 44 36.7%
  • 1/4 mile

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Road course

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Looks good in your garage and you like to say you have one

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
I ride a vanpool Mon-Fri (spend zero on gas). Maybe go for a bike ride once/twice a month (depending on the ride planned/peeps I am going with, will take Busa or Harley)

Does 20,000 miles in 15 months tell anything about use ?

I've bought it to be used, not polished on any sunday ...

And I do have a car as well ... +30,000 miles / year ... So ...

Just my 0.02$

I have 4 and ride a different one every day, but if I go out to a meeting I always take the Hayabusa or the Blackbird! The next time I do a long run, I think I'm doing it on the VFR800

Did not see LSR as an option, which is the primary use for mine, when it's not in the garage in several pieces of course.

All of the above. Daily rider, touring rider, short sprints...and of course...posing at shows!:thumbsup:

I guess if I really dug deep I would find that my Bike's true primary use is this;
To get rid of the day's woes and breathe life back into the day. There is nothing like getting out of the cramped office, and into the fresh air and letting go of the day's frustrations.

I use my bike as a release everyday!
Love the freedom of being alone and riding the ride!

Bubba

I have 4 and ride a different one every day, but if I go out to a meeting I always take the Hayabusa or the Blackbird! The next time I do a long run, I think I'm doing it on the VFR800

+1 I have 3 for Whatever Mood I am :thumbsup:

All of the above for me too. I bought a VTX1800 to ride to work and back, but I still find myself pulling out the busa for a work run a couple times a week. I just can't help it.:laugh:

Define "long rides". I might ride 150km in one day, but I don't consider that to be a long ride.

I mainly use mine for victimising Ferrari/Porsche owners.

I use it for going wherever I have to go, commuting to work in the summer months (Seattle area) and joyrides of course!

i use it for a little bit of everything, commute, canyon carver, 1/4 mile, touring, and my favorite.....picking the ladies up with:whistle::whistle:

Back