Your Avatar

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I have seen a lot of hilarious/cool/interesting and downright funny avatars while surfing the org. I have been wanting to ask some of you where you got it, how did you pick it?

So post up the story behind your avatar.....I give my apologies in advance if this is a thread that has been done over and over again, I am not good at the search thing (I try though).

peace.gif
heart.gif
smile.gif

Uhhhh...errrr...ummmmm....Gofaster's house, Gofaster's camera..."FASTEST COLORED BUSA".....what else do ya need to know
rock.gif
?......
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I started off with the plain old kanji avatar, then quickly wanted something that showed my sense of humor. I LOVE TO LAUGH! I LIVE TO LAUGH! So not ever knowing what an avatar was before I surfed the org, I had hubby show me where to find look for some.....when I saw the one I am currently using it made me truly LoL!! I am easily amused!

I have to say... Mrs.BusaWhipped's avatar entertain's me and makes me laugh like a loon (mainly because I see myself doing the same thing!)

I am Pro America, Prior Military & Believe in our country & All who have served . Support The Cause !!!
thumb_up.gif

Back