Your All Time Favorite Memory ?

SnowBeltChamp

Registered
I would love to sit back and read some of your best memories they dont have to be personal or private just times you wish you could relive over and over again !

I remember I use to have a Really good one! What it was I dunno. But it was a really Good one cause I smile real hard trying to remember it! :laugh:

i remember those bud commercials there people would say 'whaaaaaaaaaat's up' and then someone else would say 'whaaaaaaaaat's up". those were cool.

I remember several attractive women I used to date. but i don't remember how i messed it up or exactly how crazy they were, i only remember the good times.

'memories, in the corner of my mind'

mid may '00, 5 weeks after I put in my deposit to order a blue & silver busa, Plano fun center called me and told me she came in and was ready for pickup. I was at work at the time, so I did the honorable / good employee thing and told my foreman the truth..."I just threw up and I gotta go home":whistle:went to the dealership (on my way home anyways, + I was feeling better:laugh:) and signed the rest of the papers. left the car there and rode home:thumbsup:

Coming up with my favorite memory is nearly impossible. So many good times with so many good friends. Running the Dragon in the rain with Jet Li and LA Busa, chasing the Professor around Arkansas, having Red05 chase me around Arkansas; weekends on the track with BA Busa, Charles Busa, Big O, Wag, gtrpmp, and Devil Dog; drag racing with GSXcite, BlueHaya, Pinkey Winkey, Captain, and Trekkie; Chasing Jinkster around North Carolina, Captain lowsiding his chair at the firepit, nights at Eureka Spings with Jager. This is only scratching the surface.

I notice nobody has said anything about their jobs. :laugh:

Yeah, Dennis, that track day at Miller was one of my best memories ever. Gotta do that again, soon.

One year for my birthday, my wife got me a stunt flight on a prop-driven plane. Had the time of my life.

Then there was that time when....

Oh wait. This a family forum, no Penthouse Forum. :rofl:

--Wag--

no way to pick just one:
- kindergarten romance with Karla
- finding real innocent love at the play ground with Michelle
- tossing leaves into the wind with Rebecca the deaf girl
- climbing trees at the family reunion
- building forts and tall grass tunnels
- Sizzlers! hot wheels and SSTs
- every Christmas
- all of high school
- lots of "Forum" time with a certain someone
- my first Nintendo
- the morning my song played on the radio, and that whole summer
- getting and enjoying the vette
- getting a Hayabusa
- dating my computer class teacher
- every trackday
- dating models [yeah superficial I know, but I knew their mind first]
- driving a nascar
- capturing 12 guys at once, alone, at an all night paintball tourney
- writing music
- times spent listening to others to help them
- skydiving
- whatever I'll do tomorrow

I relive many of them in my mind for fun or sometimes at night in dreams, but I have no interest in RELIVING them again. I like moving on to a new thing. It's weird, but this last week I had this bizaar dream where I woke up back in 1988 at my brother's college, and I was REALLY pi$$ed off about it! I did not want to go back over the last 20 years OR miss out on what I had already done. I just wanted to get back to 2009 and keep moving from there. It was a weird idea in a dream but it made me think. I guess as a litmus test I am pretty happy

#1 is def the birth of my Daughter. I'm sure that goes w/out saying for the parents out there.

My fondest memories (plural) are my days of Roadracing AMA & WERA with my Dad at my side. It was the best!

My Dad and I working on my 72 Firebird, He was adjusting the carbeurator, when blowback singed most of his hair :rofl::rofl:

One of my favorites is when I was 12 and visiting my grand parents in Escondido Calif. My Dad said "you look bored" then tossed me the car keys and said "be back in an hour."

(( Good Parts ))

16 yrs old

Dad has a party

29 yr old woman seduces me ( Was not too hard to do )

Got me in my room and Nekkid

(( Bad Parts ))

Husband walks in room.

All he did was turn around and slam the door, Then my Dad came in and ask if I was ok and told her she needed to go talk with her husband, I was scared SH*TLESS

No I didnt know she was married, But at 16 not sure it would have made a difference.

Relive the moment - - Hell yeah - - But this time, Go outside

(( Good Parts ))

16 yrs old

Dad has a party

(( Bad Parts ))

Husband walks in room.

All he did was turn around and slam the door, Then my Dad came in and ask if I was ok and told her she needed to go talk with her husband, I was scared SH*TLESS

No I didnt know she was married, But at 16 not sure it would have made a difference.

:rofl: Now that there is some funny sh*t! :bowdown:

(( Good Parts ))

16 yrs old

Dad has a party

(( Bad Parts ))

Husband walks in room.

Dad came back in my room and gave me a big high 5! Mom was a little pizzed.

Added the part you left out.:beerchug:

The girlfriend i had about 9 years ago, Them memories will last forever.

one of my best, and a lot of you folks will laugh at this:

We had a cat show up at our door a few years ago...she was hungry, severely underweight, and pretty afraid of pretty much everything. We got her in, got her cleaned up, got her checked out at the vets, found out she was pregnant...

Wound up keeping her and 2 of her babies.

One of my best memories was one night about 6 months after we took her in; when i was in bed and she hopped up on the bed with me and proceeded to curl up on my pillow next to my head and started purring.

It's a beautiful thing to see that you have helped an animal learn to trust and love again.

i remember those bud commercials there people would say 'whaaaaaaaaaat's up' and then someone else would say 'whaaaaaaaaat's up". those were cool.

I remember several attractive women I used to date. but i don't remember how i messed it up or exactly how crazy they were, i only remember the good times.

'memories, in the corner of my mind'

This is the best version ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back