Youngest Son's New GSXR750 "Black Mamba" Purchase

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Well, just two days after my oldest purchased his new Busa my youngest son purchased his 2018 GSXR750 today. From crate to owner and never seen the show room! Very proud of both son's for doing what they desire and so it begins again! The 750 was a choice as insurance was so much more for the 23 year old bracket! It was just meant to be as the 750 was not even on our radar. While throwing all the numbers from 1000cc to 600cc and just wishing he could get a brake.. it was mentioned that 750 was showing up in inventory and still in the crate and it was a perfect fit all the way around. Very happy for my sons as a Suzuki family. As always... keep the rubber side down!
GSXR750 Cody (1).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (2).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (3).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (4).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (5).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (6).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (7).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (8).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (9).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (10).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (11).JPG

GSXR750 Cody (12).JPG

Great score for your son , going to be able to enjoy her excellent handling forte backed with very good power and curb weight . Plenty of time to get on a Busa at a later date .

Thanks man, I like both those as well! I was blown away with the price. I still have my HJC blue/silver and bought it in 2004 with my first gen. I need a new one for I know shelf life on mine expired long ago!

That new punisher helmet.... I have the Snell model from last year. But that new one looks siiiiiick

I got a 2014 coyote mustang now... soon to be paid off.. im not even a ford guy... but this is without a doubt the best car I have ever owned for the money.... its not close.... problem is no gt500 yet... so im thinking about a stingray to replace it.... that stingray is gonna look REAL WEIRD with studded snow tires this winter..... yeah..... im that guy.

I got a 2014 coyote mustang now... soon to be paid off.. im not even a ford guy... but this is without a doubt the best car I have ever owned for the money.... its not close.... problem is no gt500 yet... so im thinking about a stingray to replace it.... that stingray is gonna look REAL WEIRD with studded snow tires this winter..... yeah..... im that guy.

The new Coyotes are nice.

The new Coyotes are nice.
I know... I know... but I always wanted a vette… and I got the misses sold on it... and this has been a record making money year for me.. on track for over 110k..... unreal for me... MOST of it forced overtime... its been a long long year for me.

Those Coyote are beautiful and I'd love to have one. Stingray, now that is a different class IMHO and I would die to have one. Beautiful cars!

Back