You'll kill yourself on that thing

I generally play deaf and make sure that anytime I add a mod for speed, they know about it. Then ask if anyone wants a ride.
biggrin.gif

I heard the same stuff last year when I was getting mine.
1 freind and a buisness partner actually paid for a life insurance policy for me with them as the benificiaries.
needles to say after over 12000 miles last year and me still alive they don't pay the premiums anymore.
It's a bad bet when you bet against the Duck

Both my paents are cool, but the day i sped past my dad on a sidestreet doing 100. He told me to slow my ass down!! But now being wiser. I limit my speeding to oxccasional bursts on the expressway.

yeah we all hear that speal... just be safe

A coworker said that he's always viewed the Busa as kind of like "Christine"... everything starts off fine, but eventually it makes you do evil things that you otherwise wouldn't do.

LOL
It's not that it makes you do evil things....

It IS that it allows you to do evil things that you otherwise COULDN'T do.

jump9.gif

Honestly, I agree with Revlis, life is too fuggin short to not to enjoy it.

Things I've done that are probably as dangerous, if not more dangerous than riding a Busa:
1. SCUBA diving - Lots of equipment could fail, could run out of air, could get entangled.
2. Flying airplanes - Basically gravity is the evil force here.
3. Riding in Submarines for 6 years - The whole sinking to the abyss thing, and torpedoes.
4. Fire Fighting - could be burned alive I guess.
5. Driving through Chicago at rush hour
biggrin.gif

Everything has its risks. It's how you control and minimize the risks that keeps you alive. Not avoiding them.

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077730785 -->

My family accepts it.

My buds freply was "You're not fugging around, are you?"
cool.gif

BTW - 3 vehicular accidents in my immediate family in the past 3 weeks.
wow.gif

Back