You think your cold????????

oldhat

Registered
Oh man....this is just nuts!!! Its 15 below as I type and supposed to get down to 25 below tonight! Wind chill down to -40 to -50!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too cold to go sledding...gggrrrr!!!!!!!!! Even worse....Mrs. Sled is in Florida for a week!

Oh man....this is just nuts!!!  Its 15 below as I type and supposed to get down to 25 below tonight!  Wind chill down to -40 to -50!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Too cold to go sledding...gggrrrr!!!!!!!!!  Even worse....Mrs. Sled is in Florida for a week!
That's treacherous!

No body to keep warm with at night.
sad.gif

Now you do have my sympathy (not that that will keep you warm)

Go build a fire or something!

I'm thinking of starting the house on fire to stay warm!!!!!!  And N.E. ....you stay away from my wife down there!!!!  if she sees your bike..I'm toast!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Where are you at in MN Sled? I will be up that way in April. Hope the roads will be somewhat cleared by then. Taking the wifey to see her family while we are back in the states on leave. Fargo/Moorehead area.

Sledhead, you're welcome to come down to the warmer weather here. It's only -7 right now, so it should feel warm compared to the hell you're in now.

Good luck staying warm.
biggrin.gif

Hey Busafever....I'm outside of MPLS.  I'de be happy to show you around.  Give me a shout if your interested.

Hey mctrull........have you seen pictures of my wife?
rock.gif
?  I aint gettin' no loaner!!!!!  No way!!
smile.gif

STKR.....where in cheese town are ya?

Back