You really should do a poster of yourself.

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
With much thanks to the unnamed org member for creating this for me (unnamed, lest he be flooded with requests!). Know that there are many places one can go to get this done locally. Fun wall covering for the den where non motorcycle guests will ask, "what is this?".....and not have a clue how much motorcycles run through my veins! And I know I ain't the only one out there. Doyle

IMG_0027 (3).jpg

Very nice Doyle, starting an a blank wall right now trying to figure out which Busa pics to put up and frame. :thumbsup:

Very nice Doyle, starting an a blank wall right now trying to figure out which Busa pics to put up and frame. :thumbsup:

Well one thing for sure Tim is that you won't have a selection shortage! Nobody has a pictoral history of beauty like you do.

Doyle

I can't wait to hang up my conversation piece!! I also had an unamed member make this up for me and I LOVE it.... It will be hung in the mancave waiting for guests to say "Who is that in that picture?" :thumbsup:

IMAG0264.jpg

Those are awesome. I am always on the other side of the camera. I don't think I have a single shot of me on or near my bike.

both of them are great, good job unnamed poster maker guy or gal:thumbsup:

Back