You MUST get your swine flu shot?

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
Paronoia, yes most likely, but be aware big brother can do what he wants.

"State Emergency Medical Powers Acts and Federal legislation, including the Patriot Acts I, II and III, BARDA and others provide for mandatory vaccination or drugging. No exemptions (religious or otherwise) are provided. Those who refuse will be classified as felons at the State level, subject to immedate incarceration and quarantine of indefinite length in jails or other facilities reserved for such “vaccine refusers.â€￾ "

Interesting hopefully:please: paronoid link:

Right to Self-Shield In the Event of a Pandemic

Well if I was homeless and jobless... not unlike Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happiness this could be a great deal. I wouldn't have to feel guilty about actually committing a crime... but I would get free room and board! Also quarantine means my OWN room! :laugh:

Last edited:
Well if I was homeless and jobless... not unlike Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happiness this could be a great deal. I wouldn't have to feel guilty about actually committing a crime... but I would get free room and board and quarantine means my OWN room! :laugh:

Just be aware, you may not be able to select your "quarantine roomates", some of them may want to get to know you better :whistle:

Back