You might be a Hayabusa owner when ...

majestic12

Hunting Kawasakis
Donating Member
Registered
This was done on one of the XR-7 forums I am part of and it turned out Hilarius because we could identify with 98% of what was posted. It is a great time to make fun of our selves and those little unique things that make us Hayabusa fanatics.

It is done like you might be a redneck if... (Like Jeff Foxworthy)

You Know your a Hayabusa owner when -

Oil changes for your bike cost 2x as much as both you and your wife's car combined.

You have the ORG as your home page

When you see starting your bike as a ritual.

You know your a GEN II owner when you always have to say, "No it's not after market, that is the way the tail is supposed to look!"

You know your a buss owner when your bike has more room in the garage then the car does.

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When the pictures in your wallet are of your bike and not your wife and kids.

When you get off your bike and people are there to ask a routine question or comment how you are nuts to ride a bike like that...

...when people know what you mean when you say "I have to get home and give the ol' girl a rub down."

When you catch a bunch of people staring at you apon arriving at your destination, and you DON'T assume you forgot to put on pants, have TP hangin off your shoes, etc

When you have a picture of the Busa on your Iphone home screen instead of a picture of your daughter!! :thumbsup:

You can't walk past your bike without stopping for just a little bit and staring with admiration...then walk away with a smile!

you have a nightly routine of going to the garage door, turning on the light and telling your bike goodnight. EVERY NIGHT ........

When the owners/service manual along with every motorcycle magazine are regular reading material in the toilet.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back