You married who?

The best quote out of the article came from the folks giving a reason as to why they fired him...

""When you become a public figure you are held to a different level of scrutiny and ethics," Babcock said.":rofl: Oh the irony

Is she still a pron star?

Gee honey how was work...

Well i sucked two d**** while taking it from behind with plug in my bum...but other than that not too exciting and yours...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm from Fort Myers, you would have to know the demographics of the area for this to make sense. But as much BS as it is I am not in the slightest bit surprised. Think a retirement home with palm trees and crown vics and you pretty well have Fort Myers nailed down. :laugh:

I am a firm believer in not cheating so I dont think I could mary a **** star... but she probably makes good money so there might be an exception there

Man is for women and women is for man thats the > :rulez: < no peter puffers
Your ignorance is staggering. That has nothing to do with the topic, I frankly think that this kind of response indicates you are hiding some latent feelings yourself.......

But back on topic, I don't think I could do it myself, but why is it any of his works business who his wife porks?

Can a woman pork? Or be porked? So many questions...so little time...

Find the internet Grasshopper...and Google the hell out of it. Within the virtual world...you will discover it all.

27678_340.jpg

Back